Chapter 15

Chris's pov

After me and Eva have our little make out section on the hill top we went to eat then back to my place. "Eva," I pause thinking how I'm going to tell her about my 'family' she looks at me "What's wrong babe?" I smile nothing's wrong per say,  I'm more worried about how they're going to react about Eva staying with us. Knowing my dad it'll be fine but I really don't want all the questions and embarrassing stories that I most definitely don't want Eva to hear. "Nothing I just have to warn you before we go inside." She grabs my hand and squeezes "Babe it's your family it'll be fine." "I'm just warning you Ali, my dad's gf and my dad are fine but Ali's daughter Olivia is annoying." "Okay babe let's go." She says and gets out of the car and waits for me, after another minute I get out too.

I texted my dad while we were in the car asking if Eva could stay over, he said yes so that's one thing I don't have to worry about. As we walk through the door my dad and Ali walk towards us to great Eva. "Hello I'm Ali and this is my boyfriend Michael." Ali says while reaching out to hug Eva, after Ali releases my girlfriend, Eva says "Hi it's so nice to meet you." They all smile, Ali grabs Eva's hand and they walk towards the kitchen Eva looks back at me with a smile and winks then turns back to their conversation. When I walk into the kitchen everyone is sitting down at the table and laughing, "What's so funny?" I ask leaning against the back of Eva's chair. They all look at me and then say "nothing?" Then start laughing again, what the hell they're probably telling some embarrassing story that they know I wouldn't let them tell if I was in the room. And I immediately regret not following directly behind them. I sit next to Eva and pull out my phone it's midnight, dam time flies when your having fun.

While I'm on my phone they talk, I listen making sure they don't say anything to bad about me, as I'm about to get pass a level I've been stuck on forever Eva puts her hand on my thigh. I look up at her wondering what she's doing and she just smiles then turns back to Ali, her hand still on my leg. As I start to go back to my game she starts to move her hand up my leg. Holy fuck, what is she doing? I say to myself then look at her again and she is just talking about some vacation she went on when she was a kid and not paying attention to me. She slides her hand to the inside of my thigh and squeezes then down to my knee then back up, all over again. That's it we need to get out of here now. I grab her hand and squeeze, she turns to me,  "Babe your killing me. If you don't stop I'm going to fuck your brains out." I whisper in her ear and her eyes widen then she blushes, she know exactly what she's doing and it's hot, no scratch that, it's fucking sexy. She stands up and says "Umm, it's been a long day and I'm very tired, you guys won't mind if I turn in?" She smiles and they all nod and Ali says with a wink "Aren't you going with her Chris?" I blush then get up and we head to my room.

Walking upstairs behind Eva she goes straight to my room and lays on my bed, now that's something I could get used to. I close the door and watch her, she sits up and says "I like them, but didn't you say Ali had a daughter?" I walk towards her and sit on my bed "Yea I think she went somewhere today." "Oh, okay I was just wondering." She answers brushing it off. I scoot closer to her and grab her hand,"Babe did they say anything stupid about me?" She laughs and lays back on my bed "No Chris they didn't." I smile "And by the way you made me loose my game." I say and lay beside her, she sits up with a smile and looks down at me "And why is that?" Is she playing dumb? "I think you know why." I say, she gets up and straddles me then pulls me up by my shirt. "Aww did I distract my boyfriend? Poor baby.." she says the last part in a baby voice, I just look at her and she bends down and kisses me.

"Babe.." I moan she smiles and pulls away and heads to the bathroom, I flop back on my bed and try to slow my breathing. She laughs as she gets to the door then she stops and turns back to me, "Aren't you going to shower with me?" I shoot up almost to fast and it makes her laugh harder, she extends her hand and waits for me. I get up and grab her hand, she pulls me into the bathroom. As soon as the door closes she pushes me against it and starts kissing me. Her hands are in my hair and mine are traveling down her body to her ass, I squeeze and she moans. I pick her up and put her on the vanity, next thing I know my shirt is on the floor and hers follows, then the rest of our clothes.

After the shower we watched Deadpool and talked, apparently she is an avid movie lover with an effinity for action/adventure with a lot of blood and gore. Put that on the list of things I love about her.

"I love you." She says out of nowhere, kisses me then looks at me, "What was that for?" I ask "Saying that I love you or the kiss?" I laugh "Both I guess." This time it's her turn to laugh and she does, her beautiful wide eyes and big smile laugh the one that makes me fall even more in love with her ever time I hear it. "Wow that's not the reaction I expected." I turn to face her and pull her closer to me, "I love you too." She smiles at my words and kisses me, pulling back she looks into my eyes and says "Thank you." I look at her confused "For what?" "Everything, letting me stay here,  for wanting to be my prince." I smile "I will always be your prince." I say she smiles and kisses me, not like before this kiss is more like a thank you for everything. "Goodnight." She says after pulling away, "Goodnight." I repeat wrapping my arms tighter around her. And with that we fall asleep in each other's arms. The most comfortable place ever, ever time we sleep like this I sleep like a baby it's the beat sleep I have ever had.

Okay idk about this chapter what do u guys think? I think this one and the next will be more fillers then major plot but I assure you there will be more dramma see what I did there;)