TWO WEEKS LATER pt 7

Two weeks after there first date.

                           Eva's pov

It's been two amazing weeks, mostly because my mom left for work the day after our date and hasn't been back since. Chris and I have been insparable, we always seem to be with each other. Which is new for the both of us, when I was with Jonas we were never like this, we could go days without seeing each other. We still talked through text mostly but we didn't have to be with each other to be happy and we did our own thing. But with Chris its different, I want to be with him he just makes me feel alive and when I'm with him I forget about everything, school, my mom, everything. And sometimes he'll ask if he should leave or he'll apologise for not texting or calling before he shows up at my house with a movie and food. I always smile when he does and tell him its fine and the only time I wouldn't want him doing it is when my mom comes home and I said I'll warn him when she does. But I think he does it because he's never really been in a relationship, I mean he was with Iben, but he didn't really care about her and he cheated on her all the time. I should know that was our first kiss at the Halloween party, before Iben walked in.

While thinking about the last two amazing week I get interrupted by a knock at the door, getting up running to the door knowing its Chris. I swing the door open and with a surprised look on his face, I grab his shirt and pull him in. Only letting him go so I can close the door behind him, when I turn back to him he took his jacket off and put it on the chair in the living room. Still standing next to the door I watch him, watch me, both of us smiling like idiots. Taking him by surprise I run to him jumping into his arms, he laughs as we fall onto the couch that was behind him, thank god. Once we land safely on the couch I sit up straddiling him and attach our lips.

We are both sitting up now I'm still on top of him when I pull away and push him back down to the couch and look at him. "Uhh!" He growns in frustration when I pull away "Why did you stop?" Now sounding annoyed. I smile and continue to watch him as he moves his hands from my hips and to his face. He moans as I get off him and head to the kitchen, with a laugh I ask "Babe do you want something to eat?" Looking in the fridge, I hear him sit up and start walking towards me, turning around not expecting for him to be that close yet I bump into his chest and he laughs looking down at me with his beautiful chocolate eyes. Pulling my eyes away before I get side tracked, I say, "Well" his smile shrinks and a confused look appears as he replies "Well what?" Rolling my eyes and stepping back so I can catch my breath "Food, are you hungry?" Making sure to say food because I know where his mind goes, I stare at him waiting for an answer. His smile returns and he laughs "Yes, I'm hungry, food was not my first choice but it will have to do for now." Putting my hand on my face I walk to the pantry to see what we have, nothing. "Well looks like its going to be take out or delivery." I say turning to face him. "Its your turn to choose."

Chris's pov

"Its your turn to choose." She says turning to face me. Thinking for a second, I smile knowing the perfect place to go. "Go put on that white dress I bought you and hurry up." I tell her as she looks at me confused walking in front of her I yell playfully, "Go, we dont have all dam day for you to get dressed!" With that she runs to her room and as she passes me I slap her ass which makes her stop and she gives me a dirty look then continues to her room. While she's getting ready, I called the restaurant and made a reservation. Hanging up the phone, I turn around and see Eva watching me. "Wow, you look wow." She looks amazing, I dont know what it is but she looks fucking good. She smiles and turns hiding her blush and heads toward the hall closet and pulls out, heels? As if my mouth wasn't already​ wide open but now she's wearing heels, which she hates, I'm shocked she even owns a pair. Once she put them on, she stands and looks at me and says "What? Do I have something on the dress, I told you I couldn't wear anything white." "No, you just look so sexy and your wearing heels. That I did not expect." She laughs and walks to me so that she's standing in front of me with our chests touching and says. "You must be very special if I'm wearing heels." "I must be." I reply still baffled by what she's wearing.

After driving for about 15-20 minutes we arrived. Looking over at Eva who is still trying to figure out where we are, I tell her to wait here and not to move with a smile. I open my door then walk around to the passenger side and open hers. Smiling, she gets out and takes my hand as we walk towards the water. And after walking along the shore for a minute we stop in front of 'The melting pot' turning to me with a huge smile she hugs me and says "You are amazing." Eva's been wanting to go here forever, since she heard it opened but never did because she didn't want to go alone. "Your welcome babe." Opening the door as she walks in, reservation for Schistad I say to the blond haired blue eyed girl at the front, but she just looks at me in a daze. "Oh, I'm sorry what was it again?" "Reservation for Schistad." I repeat, getting alittle annoyed, can't she see I'm with someone, although I don't think Eva noticed because she was so excited.

Getting to the table we sit and look at the menu​ after about 5 minutes we know what we want. The waitress returns with our drinks and takes our order, paying extra attention to me and almost ignoring Eva in less she was ordering, which pissed me off. I could see that Eva was getting mad, like she does when this happens which it always does, once the waitress leaves, I take Evas hand and say, looking her in the eyes "I love you so dam much babe." She smiles and blushes "And did I mention that you look so fucking sexy in that dress?" I continue "Well you don't look half bad yourself, and I love you too" relaxing as the mood lightens, I realize that I made her get all dressed up and yet I'm just wearing black jeans and a grey v-neck with a black jacket and J's.

We talk untill our first course comes out then we feed each other and I realize we are looking like one of those cheesy couples that I swore I'd never be, but when I'm with Eva I can't help it.

As I pull up to Eva's house I see a car in the drive way and she sees it to, she turns to me and says "Sorry babe our night just got cut short, my mom is back and she does not like company." Giving me a sad look she kisses me on the cheek then gets out of the car. Turning back to me before she goes inside, I give her a 'call me' sign with my hand and leave going back home.