•Derek Luh•

Parties and Punishments

Y/n P.O.V

"Bye momma, have fun!" I shouted to my mom as I wave to her from the front door.

"Remember my rules Y/n and my house better look and smell the same when I come back, ya here?!" She yells out the car window. I roll my eyes praying she didn't see me.

"Yes, momma."

"Bye, I love you, and call me if anything happens," she says pulling out the driveway, "oh and roll them eyes at me again and that's gon be yo ass." How the hell- never mind. My mom's gone for the week and I'm home alone.

I shut the front door and slide into the living room as I strip my clothes off. Grabbing the remote to the tv, I go to my music playlist and press play while turning the volume up. With Shining by DJ Khaled, Beyoncé, and Jay Z booming through my house, I run-up to my room grab my stash of weed, and my phone, and run back downstairs.

I was singing and dancing in the living room as inhale and exhaled my second blunt. Munchies were kicking in, so I skipped to the kitchen for food. My mom restocked before she left so I wouldn't have to spend money on while she was gone.

Chilling in the pool relaxing until the house phone rang, which interrupted my music that was playing on the tv. I groaned as I stepped out the pool and dried myself off before throwing my towel back on the lounge chair.

"Hello?" I asked picking up the phone.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone?!" Stassie asked.

"What are you talking bout?" I ask as I look for my phone.

"I've been calling you for the past 10 minutes." She complains. Picking up my phone, I notice I had 15 missed calls from her, 10 from Derek, 8 from Swazz, 5 from Skate, 4 from Sammy, and shit 2 from my mom.

"Stas I gotta go my mom called." I hang up on Stassie and call my mom back. "Hey, momma wassup."

"Why didn't oh answer your phone the first time I called?" She asks.

"I was uh- I fell asleep and the tv was on so I didn't hear it til now." I lie and bite my lip hoping she bought it.

"Mmhmm," I let out a relieved sigh, "I'm just calling to check up on you and let you know I just landed and heading to the hotel now."

"I'm fine, momma and it's like 11 in New York, you should get to sleep, momma. Isn't your meeting for Essence Magazine is like 9 in the morning?" I asked changing the subject.

"Actually 8, so when I get to the hotel I'm going straight to sleep. I'll call you tomorrow after the meeting since I'm sure you won't be up till noon. Goodnight baby and I love you."

"I love you too mama, sleep well," I say before hanging up. The doorbell rings while the door is being banged on. "Who the fuck do these people think they are ringing my damn doorbell and banging on my door like they the fucking popo.

Looking through the peephole, I see my squad outside with a ziplock of kush, pizza, and black bags. I unlock the door and open it as I step to the side letting them in.