05

CHASE SMILED AT JT'S spider-man costume and gave him a nod

CHASE SMILED AT JT'S spider-man costume and gave him a nod. "it looks great, jay."

the six year old held up his thumbs before racing down the hall, shouting for alec who was in their parents room talking with their mom and camila before she left for her shift at work. chase grabbed his phone from its charger and made his way out of his room. as he headed towards the kitchen he looked down at his buzzing phone.

he collided into a hard chest and lightly cursed as he looked up to meet tom's gaze. "sorry," he mumbled before sliding the answer button. he pressed the phone to his ear and slipped around the older boy. "what's up, ty?"

"are you coming out with amara, bailey, and i? we're hitting up all the big houses with the big candy bars and then going back to amara's for drinks since her parents are out with her little sister for awhile."

chase reached for an apple in a basket on top of the island and tossed it in the air, catching it. "can't; i'm grounded because mr. peterson emailed my mom about how many detentions i've been getting and the second semester only started two weeks ago."

"you suck, dude." tyler sighed.

chase chuckled, taking a bite of his apple. "tell me something i don't know."

tyler paused before screeching. "ew! i hate you, goodbye!"

chase laughed loudly as the boy hung up and he shoved his phone in his pocket, making his way to the living room. he plopped down on the couch and turned on the tv. "no tv, chase. you know the rules when you're grounded. be happy you still have your phone."

"it's not like i can do anything except text and make calls because you disconnected my wifi and data." he responded sarcastically. "and you know i rarely do either of those."

she smiled, "exactly. now i'm off to work. camila and brinley are taking jt trick or treating and everyone else is off doing whatever. alec and tom are staying here and he's gonna be keeping an eye on you, so don't do something stupid." she pointed a finger at him and he rolled his eyes.

"when have i ever?"

"goodnight, chase." she said loudly as she headed out through the garage.

chase huffed, turning off the tv. he stared at the blank screen for a few minutes before going back to his room. he changed into his swim shorts and grabbed a towel. as he passed alec's opened bedroom door he knocked obnoxiously on the door frame. the two college sophomores were sitting on alec's bed playing video games like they had been the last couple weekends.

"what?" alec questioned in annoyance, not bothering to look away from the game. tom glanced over to look at the boy and his eyes may have lingered on his body a little to long before he turned away, but chase didn't notice because he was too busy watching his brother's annoyed features.

"i'm going swimming—or am i grounded from that too?"

alec rolled his eyes. "i don't care."

chase made his way out to the pool after sending a text to a friend, seeing if they wanted to join him even though he knew he was grounded. when he got a yes he told them to go around back when they arrived and placed his phone on his towel. the heater was on, so the pool was warm when he stepped in. he dipped his head under and pushed his hair off his face before swimming towards the middle of the pool to float on his back.

when he heard the gate open he stood on his feet and smiled at the brunet as he made his way over to the pool. he dropped his towel next to chase's and slid into the pool. "i honestly didn't think i'd hear from you."

chase smirked, swimming over to the boy. "we were rudely interrupted the first time we met and i haven't been to a party since yours, so i figured we should make the best of it while we can."

wes smiled, kissing the brunet once he was in reach. chase's handed wandered wes' toned body and he mentally cursed, wishing he had a body like that. chase made sure to tell him his brother was inside, so they had to stay quiet and after those words were said there were no more. wes' hands rested at the waistband of chase's shorts and chase's were tugging roughly at the boy's hair as their lips moved in sync. chase had wes pinned against the far side of the pool and he moved his lips down to his neck to mark wes.

"fuck," wes cursed lightly as his nails dug lightly into chase's back, causing the light brown haired boy to moan against wes' neck. wes' hands suddenly let go and he pushed him away, causing chase to furrow his eyebrows. wes' gaze was focused behind him and chase turned around to see alec standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. tom stood inside, in the kitchen watching what was about to unfold.

"you need to leave." alec stated and wes quickly climbed out of the pool. chase glared at his brother before rushing after wes who was already near the gate. "chase! inside, now!"

chase ignored his brother's yelling and grabbing wes' arm. "i'm sorry this keep happening. maybe we can—"

wes shook his head. "maybe it's just not meant to happen, dude. it's fine. i'll see you around." he quickly left and chase angrily walked over to his towel. he picked up his phone and pushed pass alec, heading back inside.

"you have no right to be mad at me." alec stated as he followed the brunet inside. "you're grounded and it's the rule. i can't believe you would even bring him here. i can't believe you would even think of sleeping with him." he had grabbed chase's arm so he couldn't walk away.

chase rolled his eyes. "sorry you don't approve of who i wanna get with, but it's none of your business. you're not even my real brother so stop trying to act like it. i hate this fucking house."

alec's eyes softened as chase ripped his arm away from his loosened grip. "chase, i—"

"save it." chase shook his head. "i'm going to my room." he dropped his phone on the counter. "there, so i don't make anymore booty calls." he spoke sarcastically before heading to his room, bumping into tom in the process.