22

DUDE i made a crappy edit for this: http://coub.com/view/wyrco

(to access the link you just have to highlight the link and click the arrow on the options. three dots with pop up and you click that. 'look' will be there and you click that. it'll bring you to another thing and just click to look it up on safari. from there you might be able to get the link right from google (which is where it'll bring you) or you can copy the link from the google search and put it in the search bar :)

× × ×

"SO ARE YOU GONNA tell us who you're dating yet or continue to make me die from curiosity?"

amara scooped her ice cream from her bowl and practically shoveled it into her mouth. chase was with his favorite female brunet and tyler eating ice cream at a new parlor that had recently come out.

"curiosity killed the cat." chase stated and amara gave him a blank stare.

"did you just call me a cat?"

chase laughed lightly, putting a spoonful of mint chocolate chip ice cream into his mouth. "yes," he swallowed it and sat back in his seat. "but no. i'm not gonna tell you yet."

"clearly it must be someone we don't like if you won't tell us." amara crossed her arms over her chest.

the boy rolled his eyes, "he's not out yet and doesn't want anyone to know. i'm respecting his decisions and if you can't then you can fuck off." he spoke nicely, but his voice was laced with venom. tyler smirked, knowing chase's response startled amara. she hadn't expected that kind of reaction, but tyler did. tyler was used to it. chase licked his lips and sighed, "sorry, i just—" he paused, staring at his ice cream. "i don't feel good. i'm gonna go home." he rose from the table and tossed his ice cream out. as he made his way to his car his phone started ringing and he frowned at the random number that had called him last week. his finger lingered over the screen before he swiped to answer. "hello?"

"hey," chase could hear tom's voice. it was quiet and barely a whisper. chase hadn't even realized it was tom's number and he shook his head at himself.

"hi." the younger boy responded, leaning against his car.

"i, um, i need to talk to you." chase frowned at tom's tone and he unlocked his door.

"is everything okay?" he questioned, starting the engine.

there was a long pause before tom spoke again, "don't tell anyone you're coming here." he hung up and chase furrowed his eyes. he dropped his phone onto the middle console and pulled out of the parking lot, heading in the direction of tom's house.