12

SOMEONE MADE ME A GIF OF TOM AND CHASE BUT IT'S NOT WORKING I'M SO SAD

× × ×

THE MUSIC WAS LOUD and chase's hands were on someone's waist as they stood in front of him

THE MUSIC WAS LOUD and chase's hands were on someone's waist as they stood in front of him. two weeks had passed since thanksgiving and it was like tom was trying to do whatever he could to avoid chase ever since he confronted him about the kiss. chase was also doing whatever he could to forget about the stupid brunet.

the boy that had been grinding on him had bleached hair and a killer smile that caught the blond's attention. he had consumed a large amount of alcohol, but knew exactly what he was doing. he had also ran into wes, but shooed the boy off as he met the bleach haired boy that was named jackson. the two had been on the 'dance floor' for nearly an hour, sharing drinks and laughing about how horrible their dancing was.

when jackson turned around to face chase he draped his arms around the younger boy's neck. of course, chase was at another college party and jackson was a freshman at the college. chase may have not told him how old he was, but jackson didn't seem to care enough to ask. their bodies were pressed together as they danced and chase eagerly pressed his lips to the boy's neck. he sucked lightly on the skin and a moan escaped the older boy's lips before he chuckled.

"wesley packers is glaring at me right now. i think he likes you."

chase shrugged his shoulders and met jackson's gaze. "we hooked up once and now he's addicted to me. he caused some issues with a family member of mine, so i dropped him."

jackson smirked, curling his fingers around chase's hair. "i hope i don't cause any issues with your family members."

the brunet returned the smirk and brought his lips to the boy's. the two kissed only for a few minutes before chase pulled away. he met jackson's confused gaze, but all he could see was tom's brown eyes in his head. he shook his head and stepped back, feeling the buzz from the alcohol.

"i have to go." chase spun on his heels, his head beginning to spin. he made his way out the front and pulled his phone out of his pocket. he didn't have tom's number and he knew he couldn't ask alec for it because that would bring up so many questions. he did, however, know where he lived. he searched for someone in his contacts that wouldn't ask questions and when he couldn't think of anyone he turned on his gps and started down the street.

"dude, you're trashed. where the hell are you going?" chase looked over to see wes in his car, driving down the road. he simply rolled his eyes and continued down the street. "come on, i'll take you wherever you want to go, i promise." chase ran his fingers through his hair and nodded, walking over to get in the passenger seat. "so where am i going?"

"take the next left." chase ordered and wes nodded, taking the turn. chase made him stop a few houses down from tom's and thanked him before he got out. he waited for wes to be around the corner before he started walking down the couple houses until he reached tom's. he ran his fingers through his messy hair and walked over to the basement window. it was nearly two in the morning and the brunet didn't want to wake tom's parents by ringing the doorbell.

he knelt down and noticed the light in his room still on. he knocked hard enough for tom to hear, giving the boy a small smile and a wave when he approached the window. the brunet shook his head and disappeared, so chase made his way to the front door, greeting tom when he opened it.

"hi."

"what the hell are you doing here? it's two in the morning." he looked slightly angry, but chase didn't care. his stomach flipped when he saw the boy and tom's lips were the only thing in his mind.

"i needed to see you." he spoke slowly so his words wouldn't slur, but tom shook his head.

"you're seriously drunk right now. are you kidding me? do you ever stop partying?"

"i'm slightly tipsy." chase corrected, pointing a finger at him.

tom rolled his eyes at him and grabbed his arm, pulling him inside. "come on," he locked the front door before leading chase down to his room in the basement. once his bedroom door was locked he led chase over to his bed and practically forced the boy to lay down.

chase whined, sitting back up. "i don't want to go to sleep. don't make me."

"then why the hell are you here?" tom was beyond annoyed with the kid and it made the younger boy sad.

"i-i needed to see you." he stood back up and stepped towards tom. his hands gripped the hem of tom's shirt and he looked up at the boy. "i need you." tom's eyes widened and his mouth slightly parted in shock. chase pressed their bodies together and eagerly pressed his lips to tom's. he pushed the younger boy away and looked at him as if he were crazy. "tom," chase whined. "i promise i'm not drunk. i'll remember this. just let me kiss you."

the nineteen year old didn't know how to respond, so he shook his head and walked over to his couch. he picked up his remote controller from his game that he had previously been playing before he was interrupted by chase and started to play it again.

chase sighed, running his fingers through his hair. he was determined and tom was being stupid, in his opinion. he huffed as he made his way over to the couch and snatched the remote from tom's hands. he tossed it to the other end of the couch and straddled the older boy's lap, pressing his lips to tom's again.

tom's hands were on chase's waist and the younger boy smiled in satisfaction when the brunet started to kiss back. the two remained that way, kissing, for a good fifteen minutes, only breaking to catch their breath for a few seconds each. chase rocked his hips against tom and the older boy let out a shaky breath as he broke their kiss to look at him. he wanted to speak, but physically couldn't.

as he grabbed chase's waist and started to lift him up the younger boy was upset, thinking he was done and wanted to send chase to bed, but was surprised when tom dropped him on the couch and hovered over him, kissing him again. the two kissed until chase was tired and he curled up against tom's chest, falling into a peaceful, happy sleep.

× × ×

dedicated to @jabbathegangster bc she is my new fav person hi