10

"RISE AND SHINE, MUNCHKIN!" the voice of chase's best friend rang in his ear and he groaned, burying his face deeper into his couch pillow

"RISE AND SHINE, MUNCHKIN!" the voice of chase's best friend rang in his ear and he groaned, burying his face deeper into his couch pillow. "come on," she suddenly whispered. "you've slept forever and dinner's gonna be ready soon. i need you to tell me how this dress looks because i wanna look good for tom. maybe he'll fall madly in love with me and we'll get married."

chase's mind started to race at the mention of tom's name and he turned his head to look at the girl. she had a yellow dress on that reached her knees and black flats on her feet. "you look fine."

"thank you," she smiled. "now get up and get dressed."

the brunet buried his face in the pillow again, his words mumbled. "we're staying home. why do i need to change? i'm comfortable in this."

she ripped the blanket off of him. "i knew you'd say that, so i picked something out for you. it's laying on your bed."

"let's go, chase!" angelica chirped from the kitchen. "don't make jt pour water on you."

"oh, please!" jt squealed.

chase huffed, sitting up. "not today, dude." he rose to his feet and ran his fingers through his messy hair. "getting dressed up is stupid." he stated, looking over at jt's black pants and polo. angelica had on a dress that went to her feet and camila, who had been quiet, wore an off the shoulders black jumpsuit. when no one responded to his comment he rolled his eyes and headed to his room.

as he passed alec's he noticed the two college boys looking at tom's phone, laughing at something. he made his way to his room and shook his head at the button up shirt and jeans that were folded on the end of his bed. he grabbed them and brought them into the bathroom, locking the doors before stripping down and climbed in the shower. once he was finished, he dried his body and put the white shirt on, buttoning it up. he put on the dark jeans and ran his fingers through his hair so it was away from his face.

he tossed his dirty clothes in his hamper and brushed his teeth. he put on deodorant and sprayed a tiny bit of cologne before slipping on his socks and shoes because he didn't like not wearing them in the house and headed back out to the kitchen. amara smiled at him and fixed the collar of his shirt before lightly patting his shoulders in approval. his mom commented on how nice he looked and he rolled his eyes at her while grabbing an apple from the fruit basket.

he took a bite and looked down at his phone as it started to ring. a smile formed on his face and he swiped right on the answer option, pressing the phone to his ear. "hey, babe!"

michael chuckled, "where's sebastian? he's not answering his phone."

chase shrugged his shoulders, knowing the boy couldn't see him as he took another bite of his apple. "i don't know. he better not be sleeping though because i got woken up."

"who?" alec asked as he answered the room with tom following behind him. "who are you taking to?"

"my boyfriend." chase answered with another mouthful of fruit.

"oh," alec waved him off and grabbed an apple for himself and tom.

chase had been calling michael his boyfriend since the day they met. he had the biggest crush on him and michael would tease the younger boy all the time. he was probably the straightest person chase had ever met, so the joke stuck even though he didn't have a crush on michael anymore. hell, it had been years since he stopped liking him.

tom looked confused, but didn't question it, and chase headed off towards his older brother's room. "i'm looking for him." he said and michael simply responded with an "okay". he pushed open sebastian's door and spotted the boy sitting at his desk on his laptop. "i found him. what do you need?"

"ask him if he's coming to play football tonight." michael said and chase fake gasped.

"and you're not inviting me?"

"hey now," michael laughed. "the whole family can come if they want. we could use more players. we'll have a full game going and it'll be fun."

chase looked at sebastian who was already looking at him with an impatient look on his face. "are you playing football with michael tonight?"

"shit," sebastian quickly stood and walked over to his phone that was laying on his bed. "my phone's on vibrate. uh, yeah, tell him i'll be there."

"great!" chase smiled. "we'll be there."

"awesome. i'll see you guys later." michael hung up and chase smiled at his older brother.

"we have a football game to attend later."

sebastian laughed, walking over to chase. "prepare to lose." he rubbed chase's head, messing up his hair, as he exited the room. chase followed him to the kitchen, jumping on his back in an attempt to tackle him. the older boy simply laughed, grabbing chase's legs so he wouldn't fall.

"dinner will be ready in ten minutes. i just have to cut up the turkey. can you boys help out everything on the table?" their mom asked and the two boys nodded. once the table was set and the turkey was cut the fourteen of them sat down to eat.

like every other night there were multiple different conversations happening and chase decided to talk about his good grade in school with his parents. it was the first one in awhile and he was proud of himself.

when dinner was finished he helped clean up and started to get ready for the football game. he changed into an old tee shirt and a pair of gray sweats. he let amara borrow a pair of his sweats since she was gonna play and text the groupchat informing anyone else that if they wanted to meet them at the park they could.

the twins and jt decided to go cheer for the teams while matteo, alec, and tom decided to also play. tyler responded in the chat saying that he would be there and bailey said she might come watch if her parents let her leave the house. they were pretty strict on letting her go out on holidays.

tom drove one car and chase drove another since they all couldn't fit in one car. when they arrived to the field they were greeted by michael and his brothers. michael was one of five boys. chase felt bad for their mom. it must've sucked being surrounded by boys 25/8.

"alright," michael smiled once everyone had arrived. "let's make teams."

× × ×

i'm currently sobering up so if things are misspelt or sound weird just lemme know lmao

next chapter will be the football game (beware i know nothing about football) and it'll get spicy ;)