17

WHO THE HELL WEARS clothes that light up in black lights during a game of laser tag? jt and the twins, that's who

WHO THE HELL WEARS clothes that light up in black lights during a game of laser tag? jt and the twins, that's who. everyone else was dressed in black so they could stay hidden from everyone else. all ten oxlem kids, tyler, amara, bailey, michael, and tom attended laser tag, leaving room for only five other people to join. though the five strangers seemed nice, they were obviously a target just like everyone else.

chase clipped his vest on and retrieved his laser gun, waiting for everyone else to get ready. the moment everyone walked into the room they split off into different groups. chase went off by himself like he did every time (he preferred going solo) and hid in a corner that you couldn't be seen in unless you were trying to hide in the corner yourself.

it wasn't even five minutes into the game when tom's figure stood in front of chase and he shot the younger boy, causing the brunet to pout.

"so rude." he mumbled, beginning to emerge from his corner. tom smiled, pushing him back in it. he pressed his lips to chase's and the two remained in the corner, kissing every inch of visible skin on each other. when chase bent down to undo tom's pants the older brunet stopped him because he could hear alec's shouts getting closer.

"we'll finish this later." tom mumbled, kissing the younger boy one more time before he disappeared into the maze. chase mentally cursed at his semi hard on and thought about anything he could that would turn him off. when he was able to move again he headed towards the top where he knew amara and bailey always stood. the two were exactly where he predicted and he shot them both, causing them to curse the boy out.

chase laughed, backing away from them. as his back his someone's vest he spun around to see tom once again. the brown eyed boy shot chase again and the boy huffed. "i hate you."

tom smirked, letting his fingers gently brush across the front of chase's pants. "no, you don't."

"fuck you." chase spoke quietly.

the older brunet simply smiled, "i already did." he ran off in the opposite direction, leaving chase completely stunned.

"i officially hate laser tag." he said to himself before heading off to shoot jt who was glowing brighter than the sun.

$$$

chase purposely sat next to tom at the restaurant with amara on his other side. they were waiting for their food to show up and chase was waiting for the perfect opportunity to mess with the college boy. after their food came he chose to eat with his left hand so his right could lightly grip tom's thigh. tom didn't think much of it as he kept a steady conversation flowing with alec, sebastian, and michael. every minute or so he would slide his hand closer to tom's crotch, causing the boy to catch his breath every time (which also made chase smirk).

"you need to stop or we're going to have problems." he whispered in the younger boy's ear once the attention was on michael.

"sucks to be the one getting messed with, doesn't it?" chase's hand cupped tom's junk and the older boy sat up straighter, his hands clenched in fists on the table.

"i'll be right back." tom said and grabbed chase's hand, dropping it off his lap. he slid his chair out and made his way towards the bathroom. chase didn't even excuse himself as he got up and headed for the bathroom also. he pushed the door open and only smirked when his back hit the tiled wall. his eyes locked with tom's and the older boy pressed his lips to chase's neck. chase tangled his fingers in tom's hair and brought his lips up to meet his own. "i want you." he spoke quietly against chase's ear and the younger boy nodded.

"me too." he couldn't really talk much since he was so out of breath and just flustered by everything that was happening.

tom sighed, almost angrily, as he pulled away. "i hate that i can't resist you."

chase didn't know how to respond so he shook his head. "do you want to?"

"i need to." he locked eyes with the blue eyed boy. "but i don't want to."

"tom, i—" the bathroom door opened and matteo walked in with a confused look on his face.

"what are you guys doing?"

"leaving the bathroom?" chase answered before pushing passed the boy. he made his way back to the table and sat down, not in the mood to eat anymore. he was about to confess his feelings for the college boy, but was happy matteo interrupted because he didn't know how tom felt considering he still had mixed feelings about the younger boy.

tom soon returned, going back to his conversation with the guys. the two boys ignored each other the rest of dinner and chase went straight to his room once they got home. he laid down on his bed and buried his face in the pillow, wanting to do nothing but scream.

he didn't hear his door open and nearly jumped out of his skin when a body laid next to him. "baby," his head snapped up to see tom. "i'm sorry." he whispered softly. "i'm just still not sure about this age difference thing and i don't want alec to be mad at me." he draped his arm over chase's waist. "but i do know that i like you, a lot. you're—you make me happy and i don't want to lose you."

"alec doesn't have to know." chase mumbled. "besides, he can't tell you who you can date and the same for me."

"date?" tom sounded surprised by the word. "i hadn't even thought about that. i mean," he paused, "i don't know." chase shifted so his back was to the boy and tom pressed his chest to chase's back. "i've never had a boyfriend, so i don't know how this all works. is it the same as having a girlfriend?" he cleared his throat. "do you wanna go on a date with me?"

chase fought back a smile as he rolled over to face the boy. "sure."

tom smiled, pressing a kiss to chase's lips. "okay."

× × ×

it's ya girl's birthday and i have 3 more hours until i'm sitting at the pub drinking shit whOOP