18

this chapter is going to be sorta boring but it's a filler bc why not

× × ×

A LAUGH ESCAPED CHASE'S lips as he grabbed a handful of popcorn from the bowl on the table. tyler, amara, bailey, sebastian, matteo, michael, and chase were getting ready to play never have i ever and sebastian had just finished commenting on how chase was probably gonna be the first to lose. first loser was also the one that had to do whatever dare the group decided.

everyone put up ten fingers and amara decided to start. she wiggled her fingers in the air with a smile on her face. "okay, let's get the simple one right off the table. never have i ever had sex in a weird spot." chase poured, putting down a finger and michael smiled as he put down his finger.

matteo was next, "never have i ever kissed someone of the same sex." chase and amara both put a finger down.

"never have i ever give someone a hickey in a really noticeable spot," sebastian smirked at chase. the brunet was already down two fingers and his older brother made it three. bailey and tyler put down a finger also.

tyler decided to go along with sebastian and gave chase an innocent smile. "never have i ever had a boyfriend."

"fuck you." chase mumbled, putting down another finger. amara and bailey also put down a finger. he let out a dramatic sigh and leaned against the couch. "never have i ever dated a younger person." tyler, sebastian, bailey, matteo, and michael all put a finger down.

it was now five 'never have i ever's' down. chase had four fingers down, sebastian had one, tyler had two, amara had two, bailey had three, michael had two, and matteo had one.

it was bailey's turn and she hummed in thought. "never have i ever been in a fist fight." sebastian, tyler, and michael out a finger down. chase remembered when and how each of them got in their fights and he knew they all were never to be asked about again.

michael smiled at chase, "never have i ever been pulled over." chase glared at him as he put his fifth finger down, tyler put his forth finger down and amara put her third one down.

as they went back to the beginning amara said her second one. "never have i ever been in the hospital." chase rolled his eyes and put down yet another finger.

"you all suck." sebastian, michael, and tyler also put a finger down.

matteo's innocent self smiled proudly. "never have i ever had an alcoholic beverage." everyone else put a finger down. chase knew why matteo refused to drink and it didn't even surprise him.