Lull Me To Sleep

I've been super stressed lately, but I still managed to write another chapter. Just a short one this time...I hope you'll enjoy it anyway :)
_ _ _

When Jungkook opened the door to his apartment, it was all dark and quiet, which meant that his parents were already sleeping. He checked the time on his phone, it was 11pm.

What the hell? It's been six hours?! It definitely seemed less than that...

He is took off his shoes and walked into the kitchen. He was hungry, so he quickly made a sandwich, the heavy jacket sill hung over his shoulders. He quietly made his way into his room, carrying his sandwich and a glass of milk. He slumped onto the couch and tucked in.

 He slumped onto the couch and tucked in

It went pretty smoothly...there wasn't an awkward silence...we talked about various stuff, we walked and ate, he was so nice to me... I call it a success. He sighed. I'm starting to like living here... He finished his sandwich and stretched on the couch.

He even gave me his jacket... He pulled out the hot pack from it's pocket, it wasn't warm anymore. When we were sitting near the river... I've never felt anything like that before... some kind of strange warm feeling inside me... maybe it was the hot pack after all... He scoffed and threw the pack across the room, aiming for the bin and scored.

Why did his mood change so quickly all of a sudden though? Maybe he dislikes being physically close to someone... that's not it, he wiped my lips, touched my hair... he seems like a touchy-feely kind of person, exactly what I hate... But I didn't hate it when he was touchy, quite the opposite... Who knows, I might end up liking physical contact with others... in this city anything could happen...

He wrapped the jacket tighter around him, still not willing to take it off. It smelled exactly like Taehyung. Jungkook couldn't stop nuzzling the collar of the jacket. I wish he was here...

I might just be lonely

I might just be lonely...that is the only viable reason for feeling this way... in fact I'm very lonely...His mood changed. He slowly wrapped his arms around himself in a hug. Is this how it would feel if he was hugging me? It would probably feel a lot warmer... and comforting...he must give the best hugs ever... Jungkook sighed and hid his face in his hands. He closed his eyes and frowned. He felt tears forming in his eyes, so he quickly shook his head, shrugged off the jacket and sat down at his desk.