Are You...?

A little treat for all of you, lovely readers. I hope you like it :)
_ _ _

Jungkook's eyelids fluttered and he opened his eyes. He was lying on his back, looking at the ceiling. The sun was already up, casting warm glow on the walls and for once it seemed like it was a sunny day ahead. He blinked few times, to adjust to the light, then he reached over to check the time on his phone.

Oh wait... He forgot, that he wasn't in his bed, nor his room. He slowly turned his head, to see if the room owner was still sleeping. Taehyung had his arm slung across Jungkook's belly, his head at the crook of his neck and his legs wrapped around his. Jungkook got flustered, not knowing what to do with with his hyung glued to his side.

Kim Koala Bearhyung

Kim Koala Bearhyung...Aish, what now?! Taehyung's breathing was slow and deep and it seemed like he was nowhere near waking up. At least he slept well... Can't say the same for me... it was...it was a bit frustrating... He couldn't stop thinking about the unfinished business of last night.

I almost lost it... how... why did it feel so freaking good?! How can anything in this world feel so good? I've never experienced anything like that...

 why did it feel so freaking good?! How can anything in this world feel so good? I've never experienced anything like that

He gently pushed away Taehyung's arm, and wiggled out of his hold. He tiptoed to Taehyung's kitchen and examined the content of his fridge. What does he even eat?! There's nothing! I have to make him some proper breakfast... The eggs and milk seemed fresh, he searched through cupboards and found some flour and sugar. Pancakes, he can't say no to pancakes...

He quickly made a pancake batter, heated up a pan and soon fluffy pancakes started piling on a large plate. He added a dash of cinnamon to the batter and the whole kitchen got filled with a delicious warm aroma. He was about to scoop out last of too many pancakes from the pan onto the plate, when he heard something. Before he could turn around, Taehyung's arms wrapped around his waist and he back hugged him.

"Good morning, bunny,"his morning voice was low and husky.

Jungkook flinched,"did I...did I wake you up?"

"Yeah, with this delicious smelling breakfast, I'm sooo hungry."

"Well, good... because I think I made too many...When I cook, I always cook just for myself...I need to get used to cooking for two."