Unfinished Business

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone, who is reading my story so far and enjoying it. It doesn't matter to me, how many readers I have, what matters is that you guys are enjoying this story. And if reading it makes your day better, I'm happy. I love it when you guys leave comments, it's so sweet and encourages me to write more. So far all of you are so nice and kind, which I can't really say about people in my life, so I really appreciate every single one of you :) Anyway, back to the story, I hope you enjoy it :)
_ _ _

Taehyung started undressing Jungkook, first he took off his jacket, then his sweater.

"Wait,"Jungkook stopped him.

"I can't be patient right now,"Taehyung was breathing heavily.

"You...you take your jacket off too..."

Taehyung didn't hesitate and quickly took of two layers of his clothes, until he was just in T-shirt and jeans.

"Happy now?"

"Hyung, I don't know if we should be..."

"Shush... don't think too much,"he climbed on top of Jungkook and kissed him on the lips.

 don't think too much,"he climbed on top of Jungkook and kissed him on the lips

"I don't want to do...stuff..."Jungkook said, blushing like crazy.

"Are you sure? I can feel something in your pants, which says otherwise."

Ugh, as always...

"I...I can't control that..."

"So you just happened to be hard for no reason?"

"Not exactly...there...there is a reason."

"Tell me about it,"Taehyung whispered.

"It's...you...of course...and it has been only you for over a month now...You...you've completely ruined all of my sexual preferences or tastes...Nothing turns me on anymore...Just you, hyung...that's why you're an asshole. I've been so frustrated all this time."

"Now you have a chance to get all of your frustrations out."

"No..."

"Why not?"

"I'm...not ready..."Jungkook looked away.

Was I ever ready? Will I ever be ready... for this?

"Oh..."the disappointment was audible in Taehyung's voice. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah..."

Taehyung pulled away,"it's okay then...I'm not going to force you..." He stroked his hair and kissed his forehead. "I would never force you into something you don't want, I hope you know that."