Jimin's Party

I just want to say that I hope I didn't make you all too worried about what's going on in my life. I'm really fine, well as fine as I can be...there's always a room for an improvement but whatever... I live on my own, abroad away from my family, I'm very independent and I can take care of myself well, so please don't worry about me! So many of you suggested for me to take a break, which I really appreciate but in fact I love writing, it doesn't feel like a chore, I don't force myself to write I just do it for fun and it's very relaxing for me :) Also this is the 30th chapter! How have I even managed to write so many chapters?! Good news is, that I'm nowhere near done with this story! As always I hope you enjoy :)
_ _ _

Jungkook cheeks were flushed crimson red, his eyes pinned down looking at Taehyung's chest.

"Oh you're not embarrassed, are you Jungkookie?"Taehyung nudged him.

The only response of Jungkook's blushing self was that he covered his face with his hands and refused to look at his hyung.

"It was a lesson for me too," Taehyung continued,"now I know that I should use plenty of tongue when I kiss you,"he forcefully lowered Jungkook's hands from his face. "Ah you're so cute it makes my heart hurt... You shouldn't be ashamed...you did the same thing to me too back then...Well you actually didn't touch me at all, it should be me who's ashamed. But I don't care, because it felt good...and this felt good too, didn't it Kookie?"Taehyung spoke to him with a soft voice.

and this felt good too, didn't it Kookie?"Taehyung spoke to him with a soft voice

"Yeah," Jungkook was still out of breath and his word sounded like a whine.

The older one turned around and grabbed a bunch of toilet paper from behind him. He reached out for Jungkook's jeans, which got soaked from his cum. He unzipped them, then pulled them down. Jungkook protested as he was still incredibly embarrassed, but Taehyung pushed his hands away and pulled down his boxers too. Then he wiped him clean and afterwards pulled his underwear and jeans back up.

"Hyung..."Jungkook said, his voice sounding normal this time,"what about you?"he reached out to touch a very obvious boner in Taehyung's pants.

Taehyung flinched at the sudden touch. "You're getting bolder with your actions, Kookie... Not trying to avoid me, anymore?"

"I think we've both established, that it's not possible, hyung... I'm willingly letting you ruin my life...it better be worth it."

How does he make me change my mind so easily? I'd told him that we are not together...that we will never be together. I'd told him that I want a break...that we both should take a break. It took only one week and now we're back to where we started...It really better be worth it...

"I really shouldn't be saying it, but it will be one hell of a ride, I can promise you that,"Taehyung said under his breath.

Jungkook leaned in and kissed Taehyung, he tried to part his hips with his tongue. Taehyung let him do whatever he wanted, so Jungkook tried to replicate the same tongue movements just as Taehyung had done. Despite not knowing what he was doing and bumping his teeth with Taehyung's few times, his hyung seemed to like what he was doing. A deep groaned rumbled through his chest as Jungkook grabbed his waist and turned them both so that Taehyung was pressed against the wall instead of him.