Jungkook's Confession

I'm really trying to avoid writer's block, which happens every time I don't write for a while. Just few days is enough and suddenly I can't write anything. So the solution for me is to write all the time. The good thing is, that I'm the most introverted person ever and never leave the house :D Don't mind me, I have more writing to do. Enjoy :)
_ _ _

Jungkook and Yugyeom were walking side by side from the party to the bus stop, the air was cold but the weather in mid October was still pretty mild. Jungkook wrapped his jacket tighter around himself and if it wasn't for the strategic placement of Taehyung's flannel he would happily put the shirt on to shield him from the bite of the occasional chilly wind. Yugyeom seemed to have drunk a lot more than just few sips like Jungkook, before dropping his drink on the bathroom floor.

"Did you have fun? I know it was probably weird to take you to a birthday party on your first nigh here, but I didn't want to go alone."

"Don't worry, it was fun. I have to say, people here aren't so bad...well, when I think about it, I only spoke to people who aren't from Seoul."

"Oh really?"

He managed to make more friends in one hour than I have managed in weeks...

"Where were you? You were gone for so long, I couldn't find you anywhere,"Yugyeom asked.

"I told you, I wasn't feeling well...probably from the drink Jimin-hyung gave me..."

You would never talk to me again if I told you the truth...

"He's from Busan as well, that's cool."

"Did you talk to him?"

"Yeah, more like he talked to me,"Yugyeom snorted,"he talked mostly about you

"Yeah, more like he talked to me,"Yugyeom snorted,"he talked mostly about you."

Shit!

"Wh...what did he say? He was quite drunk...if he said something weird, it's probably not true.

"Just how cute you are...how shy, sweet and adorable guy you are. It was almost as if he was in love with you or something,"Yugyeom made a gagging sound. "What the hell Kook, you're a Busan man...you can't represent our city like that?"

He can never find out the truth about me... he'd be so disgusted...

"Oh, suddenly Namyangju doesn't exist?"

"I've spent most of my life in Busan...it feels like home."

Yeah...it does... After so many weeks the twinge of pain in his heart returned, along with the strange weight on his shoulders. Additionally, he also had other things to worry about.

"I really miss it...I've missed you too Gyeomie..."Jungkook put his arm around his friend.

"Next time, you have to come and visit."

"Maybe."

I miss Busan so fucking much...I barely tolerate Seoul...it's only him...he makes me like this city...shows me all of its beauty in a different light...If I was to return to my hometown, would I miss him? Wouldn't I just be happy to be back? I'll never know...