Skinny Dipping

As promised, here is another chapter. I'm going trough an existential crisis at the moment, so I'm not sure when the next update is going to be. I find writing really hard recently, so I apologize if this chapter is just meh. However writing is pretty much the only thing making me happy at this point, so I'm going to try and not give up on it. As always I hope you enjoy :)
P.S.Anyone going to the Berlin concert in October?
_ _ _

"But isn't the water too cold?!"Jungkook watched him in disbelief.

"Not if you'll join me," Taehyung walked towards the water and did few arm stretches. "Your sexiness alone can make a hot spring out of a freezing ocean," he turned to face Jungkook with a smirk on his face.

"Wha-"

Did he just try to flirt with me? In such a tacky way?

Taehyung took off his underwear, carelessly throwing it aside,"Jungkookie, don't waste time."

"No fucking way."

"Let's live in a fantasy just for a little bit,"he walked back and started dragging Jungkook towards the sea.

"Is this your fantasy? Going for a swim, stark naked, when it's not even summer and the water's freezing?"

"It had become my fantasy a minute ago."

"Is this even allowed?! This isn't a nudist beach. They'll arrest you!"

"Who will?"

"I don't know, someone,"Jungkook tried to free his hand, whilst keeping his eyes away from Taehyung's naked form. It was dark outside, but he could see enough of his body to get flustered.

Damn, even after seeing him naked so many times before...he still makes me feel this way...

"Who would be crazy enough to go for a swim this time around? That's right, only your boyfriend,"he gave him a playful smile,"there isn't anyone around, we have all the privacy we need."

"I swear to God, Tae..."Jungkook shook his head, but then laughed and started unbuttoning his jeans. What am I even doing? He's not a good influence...yet he makes people around believe that he is. A master of deceit, that's what he is. If only my mom knew...she thinks that he's such a good boy and that I'm the brat. When in reality it's always the other way around!

Still a bit unsure, he proceeded to take off all of his clothes, throwing them into a pile on the dry portion of the sand. He shivered as the cold air hit his skin, giving him goosebumps instantly. I can't even imagine how cold the water is...

 I can't even imagine how cold the water is