Hotel Room

With 2017 being over, all I have to say is that I'm so glad it's over, because it freaking sucked. I guess the only highlight for me, is writing this story. At the beginning of the year, I wasn't sure whether I should start writing it, but I'm glad I did. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy reading my story in the new year as well. And maybe, with enough support, this story can go on for the entirety of this year! Thank you so much for everything so far, I wish you all the best <3 Happy New Year!
_ _ _

"Honeymoon Island? Uhh, I guess it is....a nice place for a honeymoon,"Jungkook said confused, looking at Taehyung who was behind the steering wheel.

a nice place for a honeymoon,"Jungkook said confused, looking at Taehyung who was behind the steering wheel

"You know...I was thinking...ah, never mind...The weather seems to be nice," Taehyung changed the topic.

The weather seems to be nice," Taehyung changed the topic

"I forgot my sunglasses,"Jungkook had to squint his eyes. "I wasn't expecting it to be this sunny...and here I thought that I packed everything,"he was waiting for Taehyung to scold him for not double checking whilst packing.

"We can go and buy you some sunglasses after we check into our hotel. It's on the southern part of the island, so the drive will take about forty minutes. If you're still sleepy, you can take a nap."

"No way, with a scenery like this, it would be pity to fall asleep,"the view at the sea from his seat was amazing.

"Soon we'll have to leave the coast and drive through the inland route."

"I've always preferred beaches over mountains...Well then, I suppose a short nap won't hurt,"Jungkook took one last look at the sea and then closed his eyes.

Taehyung gently touched his forearm to wake him up about half an hour later,"we're at our hotel."

Jungkook rubbed his eyes, only to see a large hotel in front of them, with the name Hyatt Regency written on it. "Whoah, it's bigger than I was expecting...I hope it wasn't super expensive."

"It's five stars, reasonable pricing for this season though,"Taehyung started looking for an empty spot to park their car.