Hot Tub

I quit one of my jobs this week, it wasn't worth it, my boss and coworkers were bullying me and after more than year of dealing with that, I've just had enough. I haven't really been in a mood for writing, but I tried my best to write another chapter for you. Good thing is, that I should have a little bit more free time, at least for now. So hopefully it means that I'll be able to update more frequently. Enjoy :)
_ _ _

After getting everything they wanted to buy, Jungkook and Taehyung went back to their car, parked near the market.

"So what's the plan now?"Jungkook asked, eating roasted chestnuts Taehyung bought for him.

"Hmm, I don't know, what do you feel like doing?"

"Can we go to the beach?"

This is the place I was looking forward to go the most.

"Sure, let's see, we can go to the beach near our hotel, or we could drive for a little bit and go to Daepyeong-ri, it shouldn't be far from the hotel.

"We have plenty of time, don't we? Or were you planning something else for today?"

"Not really, I wanted to keep our first day here pretty relaxed. We should plan something for tomorrow. Or we don't have to, it's up to you. If you're feeling tired and want to stay in our hotel room, just sleeping and doing nothing, I'm fine with that."

"No way, who knows when I'll get a chance to go to Jeju again! We have to explore every corner of this island,"Jungkook said passionately.

"I'm afraid, four days is not enough for that,"Taehyung laughed.

"Then don't waste our time hyung! We have a fast car, let's see how fast it can go,"he shoved the last chestnuts into his mouth, crumpled the empty paper bag and quickly fastened his seatbelt, ready for a crazy ride.

"Are you trying to have my license taken?"

"Hyunph, leph gho! Jungkook shouted with his cheeks stuffed like a chipmunk, the. he reached over and clumsily fastened Taehyung's seatbelt as well.

"Kookie, it will us take only like thirty minutes... and that's if I drive within the speed limit, there's no need to rush."

Jungkook just angrily gestured for him to start the engine and leaned back on his seat. Despite Jungkook's complaints, Taehyung drove slowly, but the beautiful view of the sea along the coastal road, finally made Jungkook quit his nagging. When Taehyung put the top of their Mustang down, he told Taehyung to slow down instead, so they could both enjoy the sunny weather and the nice sea breeze.

"Ah, I wish I still had my chestnuts,"Jungkook sighed, missing his snack,"I didn't get to enjoy them fully, it's your fault,"he pouted and tried to tame his hair, flying everywhere in their convertible.

"I didn't tell you to eat them all at once, I literally said that we don't have to rush,"Taehyung shook his head,"at least now you know that you always need to listen to hyung,"he gave Jungkook a stern look.

Smartass...

"Will you buy me some more omegi-tteok? Please, hyung?"Jungkook flashed his teeth at him in a wide grotesque smile.

"Seriously, are you always hungry? And stop that, you look scary."

"We can't get omegi-tteok in Seoul! You know you are depriving me of a full cultural experience of this island? Local food is the part of the culture!"

"I'm pretty sure we can get it in Seoul, but if it makes you happy..."

"Oooh, thank you hyung-nim,"Jungkook grinned and wanted to give Taehyung a sloppy wet kiss on his cheek, but his seatbelt wouldn't let him. He resigned and lightly squeezed his hyung's thigh instead, making sure to place his hand a lot higher than it would be acceptable by the etiquette.