Lollipop

Just a short chapter this time. I might update again over the weekend ;) As always, I hope you enjoy :)
_ _ _

It's probably a really bad idea?! No...it's definitely a bad idea! What the hell am I doing? Jungkook was kneeling between Taehyung's thighs, not daring to make an eye contact with him.

it's definitely a bad idea! What the hell am I doing? Jungkook was kneeling between Taehyung's thighs, not daring to make an eye contact with him

I have the same body parts as him...so, this has to be somewhat...instinctive...I saw him naked yesterday, no big deal...I know what to do, girls in porn do this all the time...I have to do it well, surprise him, impress him, let him know that I'm not as inexperienced as he thinks.

Really...no big deal...just another challenge...and I love challenges. Although he didn't look at Taehyung, he could clearly see that his hyung was liking seeing Jungkook on his knees, in front of him. Liking it a bit too much, judging by the apparent tightness of his pants.

It seems that I don't even have to do anything and he's losing it. Time to wrap him around my finger...let's see if he'd be so full of himself...after I...fuck, this was a really bad idea...

As much as he was trying to be confident in what he was about to do, he couldn't stop his hands from shaking as he was slowly sliding them up Taehyung's thighs. Suddenly, he realized that all of this was a very submissive act. How on earth did I think this was a good idea...kneeling down in front of him...But, I suppose I could turn this other way around...make him ask for more...and ultimately be under my control...He is going to be the submissive one. What did he once say? I can be the hyung, if I'm into it? Oh, I'm so into it...

His heart started to beat fast and he started to doubt himself... I can always stop...tell him it's just a joke...tell him that I just wanted to tease him...His hands were already unbuttoning Taehyung's jeans. I can always stop...now... I should stop...seriously...it's...it's too late now...He unzipped the jeans with his shaky hands and slowly pulled them down.

We haven't even kissed properly and I'm doing this...I really can't think properly when I'm with him...He pulled his hands away, but still determined he tried to force himself into action, his lips tightly pressed together. His body refused to move, so he wanted to say something, but he couldn't do that either, his jaw felt stiff.

Taehyung gently grasped Jungkook's chin between his thumb and index finger, tilting up, making him look into his eyes. "You don't have to do this,"he smiled and swiped his thumb over Jungkook's bottom lip.

 "You don't have to do this,"he smiled and swiped his thumb over Jungkook's bottom lip