Third Wheel

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I was super busy. However I'm back home for Christmas, so I'll have more time to write. More chapters incoming! As always thank you for all the nice comments and I hope you enjoy this part :)
_ _ _

"He is not my boyfriend!"Jungkook blurted out, trying to keep his voice low, because he knew his parents could hear him in the living room.

"Okay, your man then...whatever,"Yugyeom waved his hand.

Jungkook huffed,"didn't you meet him yesterday at the party?"

"Yeah, but I really want to get to know him, see what kind of person he is. If I'm supposed to support you, I want to know whether he's worthy of you."

"Worthy of me? Oh, trust me it should be the other way around...he's better at everything and just so much cooler than me."

"Well that's your opinion...but I want to form my own opinion. Call him and tell him that your best friend needs to approve him."

"You don't need to approve anything, we've already-"

"Where's your phone?"

"Are you my mom or something?"

"Yes, a new self proclaimed mom. I got to protect my Kookie-hyung, so he doesn't get his heart broken by some fuckboy."

"He's not-"

Yugyeom somehow managed to find Jungkook's phone somewhere in the room and shoved it into his hand.

"I can't..."

"Why not?"

"I'm...I don't know if he has time...maybe he's at work..."

"I'll do it myself then,"he took the phone back and started scrolling through Jungkook's contacts,"do you have him saved under Kim?"

"Yugyeom, give the phone back!"Jungkook tried to pry the phone from his grip, but because of Yugyeom's height, is was difficult.

"Oh wait, is it 'TaeTae'? You call him TaeTae?"he burst out laughing.

Jungkook kicked him into his shins and was finally able to retrieve his phone back,"that's none of your business!"

Yugyeom curled in pain, rubbing his leg,"calm down, jeez..." He straightened up, not ready to give up,"if you don't want to call him, then we can go and ask him in person. Just knock on his door and-"

"Okay, I'll text him!"

- -Hyung, Yugyeom would like to meet up tonight, do you have time?- -he quickly typed, praying that he will get a negative answer.

- -Sure, I have few hours free later so it's not a problem.- -

Shit! I should've just smashed my phone to the ground...that would probably be better than this...

- -He knows everything...- -

- -What? You mean our secret?- -

- -Yeah, I couldn't lie to him... I'm sorry :( - -

- -If you trust him, it's ok. How did he take it?- -

- -So so...- -