First Date?

So this chapter is another result of my "studying" :) Enjoy it, while I fail all my classes... Strong power. Thank you
_ _ _

It was evening and Jungkook has decided to do absolutely nothing, he just had a filling dinner and was lounging in the living room staring at the TV. His mom came to sit on the couch and changed the channel, without asking him first, to watch her drama. He had no interest in that, so he withdrew to his room. It has become his safe haven these days. No one to bother him, no judging stares of classmates.

After all life here has gotten a bit better, yet somehow he felt empty. Something was missing. All of a sudden his room was too big and he was too small. He walked over to his table and pulled out a sketchbook and a pen. When he was upset he liked to draw or just doodle, putting his emotions on the paper.

He was ashamed of what he did earlier today. He completely succumbed to his physical needs, without thinking twice about it. But afterwards, when he fully realized what he had done, the shame overwhelmed him. He sat down, put on a random playlist and started drawing.

I'm a mess...I won't do it again... I shouldn't go out with him tomorrow... I'm sure it will trigger something again.. How would my parents react? No... nobody must know... I really won't do it again... no matter what.

He felt angry. He was angry at himself, for losing self control like that. The pen was gliding over the paper in fast strokes, creating a shape of a monster.

Never again...

He closed his sketchbook abruptly and tried to look for another way of taking his mind off of things

He closed his sketchbook abruptly and tried to look for another way of taking his mind off of things. He kneeled down on the carpet and started doing push-ups. He loved to work out, but with busy school schedule and being constantly tired he hasn't been able to do it recently.

He didn't care about how many push-ups he's done, all he needed was some distraction. His arm muscles started to burn, so he switched to doing sit-ups. His abs started to hurt, but he didn't care. At least the pain was making his mind switch off. He had no idea for how long he's been doing it, when he heard his phone.

Huh? A text message?

He was all sweaty at this point, he walked over to pick up his phone. His muscles were fatigued, his hands shaking. He relished in that feeling.

--Jungkook-ssi, I hope you're still up. I won't be at home tomorrow, so can we meet at the cafe instead? I know we were supposed to meet at the elevator, but I won't be able to make it. T.--

Wh...How? It's him... how the hell does he have my number?!

He strode to the living room, he knew it was his mom's work.

"Jungkook, what happened to you," she looked at him with glasses on the tip of her nose, dad napping next to her on the couch.