Boys Just Want to Have Fun

Hey, long time no see :) As you know, I took a break from writing, I was getting stressed and felt pressured because I wanted to update frequently. And because I still wanted to post good chapters for you, I dedicated all of my free time to writing, which was just too much for me. That's why, from now on I'll write a new chapter every 500 votes I get on this book. So, if you want another update from me, you know what to do. Please don't ask me to update if you've never voted! As always I hope you enjoy :)
_ _ _

Jungkook and Taehyung were splayed out naked on the bed in their hotel room, breathing hard all sweaty and tired. Despite not wanting to move, Jungkook put his head on Taehyung's chest, feeling the need to be closer to his hyung.

"How was it?"Taehyung asked, running fingers through Jungkook's hair.

"It was intense, but amazing. I had no idea that something like this could feel so amazing...You are so good at this, hyung...I have to say, you just know what you're doing..."Jungkook sighed, drawing circles on Taehyung's smooth chest. "Did you enjoy it too?"

"It felt great...I would be lying if I said that I wouldn't want a second round...But I think it was quite enough for you, at least for now."

"We can try tomorrow."

"Look at you, getting a taste for men all of a sudden?"Taehyung poked him.

"It's only you...and stop teasing me hyung! If you want to have sex again, stop with the teasing!"

"Oh, so now I have to ask nicely?"Taehyung kept teasing him. "Wasn't it you, who wanted oppa up his ass?"

Jungkook pushed him away, angry and embarrassed at the same time. He wanted to defend himself, but he was too tired for that. Instead he grabbed some tissues and wiped all the cum from himself.

"We totally messed up..."he looked at his hyung, who was watching him with a smile on his lips.

"Yeah."

"Our promise to not cross boundaries of a friendship...it didn't last long."

"I know."

"It's all my fault, I started it all."