Jeju-Seoul

I'm really sorry for not updating for so long :( I feel like my writing is getting worse for some reason, I just feel like a failure to be honest. And to add to the frustration, I had to rewrite this chapter countless times. The app would just randomly crash in the middle of writing, without saving anything (I'm having trust issues now) ( ) It made me feel really discouraged because every time I'd try to write it again, it wouldn't turn out as well as the previous version :( So once again, sorry for the delays. Anyway I want to get back on track, so next 1000 votes> next chapter. As always, I hope you enjoy this one :)
_ _ _

"Hey, slow down!"Jungkook braced himself against the cold air, following Taehyung who was walking quickly across the sandy beach.

"Are you sore?"Taehyung turned around.

"Why do you even ask? You know what you did,"Jungkook frowned. I hope he feels at least a little bit guilty. Always using some tricks to have his way...

"I'm sowy!"

"Too late to apologize, besides

"Too late to apologize, besides...I wanted it anyway." How could I say no to him? Tricks or not, it's hard to resist him.

"Here, let me help you," Taehyung scooped him into his arms and carried him the rest of the way to the car.

It's not so bad, being taken care of...Especially when it's hyung...Jungkook wrapped his arms tighter around Taehyung's shoulders and rested his head against his chest. Would he be this nice to me if I was someone else? He seems like he finds all the other people indifferent. Seems almost...cold? But he's warm towards me...makes me feel special.

"I'll miss this car,"Jungkook shivered when they finally got inside their Mustang after brushing off remaining sand sticking to their clothes.

"When I grow up, I'll buy you one like this."

"Oh, will you be my sugar daddy?"he grinned.

"If you want me to..."

"No, I'll work hard and buy one for myself."

"Yeah, it's better to think like that. I was just joking anyway."

Jungkook's smile disappeared. Wouldn't it be nice to grow older together? Get a job, work hard... The image of the destroyed sandcastle popped in this mind. Will that ever happen? Probably not...Probably, what he have now, is the best it's ever going to be...it makes me want to never leave this place.

"Hyung, can you put the top down?"he tapped his fingers on the roof of their convertible.

"Wouldn't we get cold again?"

"Please, I just want to feel the breeze one last time,"he couldn't suppress the sudden feeling of sadness. "I want to remember this place, this moment..."