careless whisper (Rdj fanfic)

It all began at a baseball field. You see my dad is a baseball player. He retired from the Yankees and just plays pick-up games on sundays with friends. I was only in high school then but that didn't matter. I knew i was always attracted to my dad's bestfriend. That sounds weirdbut hey this is my story!  Anyways, you see my dad's bestfriends name is Robert. Robert John Downey Jr. to be exact, but I call him Robbie and im the only one that does. He is kind of a player but has a soft spot for me. If he brings a girl to a family party and I talk to him, he focuses on me and I feel like he forgets about the other girl for a while.

One day just hit me. It hit me hard. We are at a family party/bbq when he showed up. With a girl of course. This time I don't know what it was but i was jealous, really jealous. He saw me and basically suffocated me with hugs and kisses to my forehead. "victoria rodriguez!" Then he hugged me again. " So you and that boy huh?" He smirked and I shook my head. "Well Robbie, let's just say i played the player" He nodded then I left to go introduce myself to another slut he brought to us.

It had been and hour and I was drinking a little bit with my parents. Yes, yes we can drink with parents supervision. Anyways, i was talking to my mom and cousins when she walked outside again. " A ma, who is that anyway?"       "just another girl he is messing around with". I sighed and shrugged it off. I mean cmon what can I do? I am only 16. He would never like a sporty/nerdy 16 year old like me. I kept my thoughts to myself and went inside to take a nap.

A couple of hours later i woke up and of course I went outside with the rest of the fam. I looked around and saw that Robbie was leaving. I walked a couple of steps and then he saw me. He walked towards me and smothered me in hugs and kisses everywhere on my face except my lips. " I love you tori" That was his nickname for me. " You too Robbie". He hugged me tight and it seemed like i could stay there forver. Then my careless whisper happened. "Robbie, why do you keep doing this to me?" I whispered slowly, carefully,carelessly. I walked away and he just stood there confused. I said godbye to his slut and went back inside to fall asleep.

Hey guys! Im the author of "forget about me...." Hope you guys like this new story! (: vote/like/comment love yall (: