I get around. or used to.

stay just a little bit longer

please please,please,please tell me that you're going to

now you're daddy don't mind.

and you're mommy don't mind

if we have another dance yeah just one more time.

oh won't you stay. just a little bit longer

please make me see that you'll stay and you'll say you will be mine.

won't you place your sweet lips to mine.

won't you love me all of the time hey!

oh yeah just a little bit longer.

please tell me that's your going to stay

cmon and stay.

cmon and stay

cmon and stay...

It had been weeks since I had talked to her. Weeks that helped me think and realize how much she has changed me. Changed me into a better man.

I remember one time I hurt her. it wasn't intentional but now that I think about it I did. She was about 16 before we even happened. The time when I was hooking up with every girl and playing baseball was my dream come true.

flashback

"Que onda wey?"(what's up dude). I yelled when i got to Danny's house. he was having a bbq and of course Vicky and her cousins were there ,drinking a little bit. Their neighbors were there too. I had been eyeing the wife named sophia for a while now. She is so hot and I bet she was good in bed. Despite the fact that she was married and had a kid I still wanted to bang her. I knew that her and her husband her fighting so I figure I should atleast give it a shot sometime. "hey Robbie Que pasa" (what's happening). Me and danny bro hugged and I said hi to everyone else. I noticed that Vicky was wearing at hat. Wait that's my hat. "woah woah. Vicky is thst my hat?" I smirked "yeah can I keep it?. I wear dads hats all the time and I like this one too."

"yeah sure. just put in a few good words for me with your neighbor eh?" I winked and she looked down. "yeah sure" I was walking around talking and drinking and having a good time. "hey wait Vicky I actually know a guy who could make you you're own hat yeah?" she nodded and smiled and went back to her conversation.

end

I didn't realize until now that I hurt her. Sleeping around and taking advantage of woman was done for and that was only because I met Vicky.

my phone rang and it was exactly the person I wanted to talk to. "Vicky?"

"yeah Robbie its me."

"its so good to hear your voice darling. these past couple of weeks have been hell without you "

"I just got off the phone with Jensen. "

I had my head down and I was ready to face defeat.

"and I told him I wanted to stay here with you. well after school ends." I smiled so big if only she could see it.

"yes! I love you Vicky. I just want to say I'm sorry for ever hurting you in the past and I'm sorry for everything. and-"

"look Robbie I'm coming back but I want us to start off as friends then make our way up to a relationship again. I don't want to rush things and get hurt because I was being so naive."

"I'm perfectly fine with that darling. as long as you come back to me. so would you like to go get ice cream with me? as friends."

"I would love to"

yay! she picked him and well there us so much more to come but stay tuned and keep reading. like/vote/comment love yall!(: