I don't want you to leave but go anyway

I was quiet because I didn't want to say something that would change his mind. I need to tell him how I feel but at the same time, I need to let him know that its ok for him to go live his dream. I really don't want him to go but its his dream we are talking about.

I decided I would finally tell him. I need to. " Robbie I need to tell you something before you go."

"ok what's wrong darling."

" I love you Robbie. I do. I wanted to tell you earlier but I couldn't because I didn't want to be the one to change your mind. I want you to know that I do love you Robbie. The way you make me feel is nothing I have felt before. But, I want you to go. I want you to live your dream Robbie.I'll be here to support you and I will be here to love you when you get home. ".

He paced around the room. I walked up behind him and put my arms around him. He turned around and placed his hands softly on my face. He kissed me softly and put his forehead on mine. "damnit Vicky. I hate you." I backed away from him and he looked down at the floor. "I hate you for putting a smile on my favs everyday. I hate you for being so nice and sweet and caring. I hate you for being so funny and for being the most perfect girl." he walked slowly towards me wiping away the tear running down my face. " But most of all, I hate you for making me fall Deeply in love with you." I looked up at him and smiled. I kissed him and gave him a hug. "I want you to go Robbie.  Go live your dream."

"how can I if my dream is standing right in front of me?"

"Robbie! Go be an actor. Go be the best person you can be. I love you but you don't need me to be happy honey."

"You see, that's where you're wrong. I need you to be happy. With you I've never been happier." I pushed him away. "Robbie stop. I need you to go live your dream. without me. I will be here when you get home. waiting." tears were going down his face. I wiped them away and kissed his cheek. "you have some packing to do Robbie. I'll miss you babe. Don't think I won't. I love you. " and with that I was out the door.

well there is lots left to go. but I will be doing it in roberts p.o.v from l.a. I love the comments and I love yall!(: like/coment/vote love yall (: