stay

Robbie and I got home and relaxed. I cleaned his wounds and gave him ice for his eye. He groaned when I o it it ok his eye so I kissed his temple. "you ok babe?"

he nodded his head and was slowly falling asleep. "Babe you can't sleep because you bumped your head when he tackled you, when you were going to attack again."

"Please. just 5 minutes."

"no babe. I'm sorry. cmon. you hungry?" he nodded. Aw my poor Robbie. I just want to kiss him and let him fall asleep but he knows I can't do that.

"c'mon lets cook something up hun" he headed towards me as I was getting the stuff ready for a caldo because he needs something warm. I started chopping carrots and celery and big pieces of potatoes when I felt arms around my torso.

"how about you cook and I watch you work your magic. "

"no no Robbie" I kissed his lips

"you have to stay awake and this is how. come here. Chop the rest for me. thanks baby"

he continued chopping while I put the rice and meat in the big pot with water.

"so babe a couple of my friends over here called me and they wanted to have a party and insisted I go. It's tomorrow night."

"Ok but I have this press conference and I wanted you to go. I get anxiety and you seem to always calm me down. I need you there honey."

it was silent for about 5 minutes.

"Well I would really like to see them and I'll talk to them and see if we can reschedule this ok?"

he nodded his head and kissed my temple before sitting down to eat.

the next day

we woke up around noon because he had to stay awake for a while. He was wrapped around me like a vine and I loved it. I ran my hands through his hair and his eyes slowly fluttered open.

"good morning babe" he kissed my lips.

"morning baby" and tried to escape his grasp.

"no baby stay here with me"

"Rob c'mon I gotta get up cause I'm hungry"

"baby in all seriousness, I want you there with me tonight. Holding my hand and being by my side. Will you go darling?"

he had me there Damnit. I knew by the look in his eyes that he wanted me there.

"fine. I'll be there for you honey "

he smiled and put both hands on my face pulling me in for a kiss.

"oh and it starts at 5 so we should eat,shower, get ready, and go. ok babe?" I nodded my head while I started making breakfast.

I made French toast and coffee for him because he needs his coffee .

After breakfast we got ready and were done around 3:30 just in Time to leave to avoid traffic. Robbie wore his black dress pants with a grey button up and his grey nikes. Of course wearing his aviators as well. I wore a black high to low dress with some black and beige pumps.

We were sitting in the limo when Robbie was having trouble with one of his buttons. "babe, are you ok?"

he kept messing with it and soon broke done holding his head in his hands. .

"breathe Robbie. I'm here just breathe.C'mon look at me baby " he raised his head and slowly our eyes met.

.I fixed the button and held his face in my hands and put our foreheads together. I kissed his forehead and rubbed his arm to soothe him which helped a bit.

"I think i was having anxiety and I'm glad you're here baby. Did they get to reschedule the party?"

I shook my head

"oh, I'm sorry Vicky. But will you promise me that when we get there to never let go of my hand? I need you by my side and I need to know by just doing that."

"of course Robbie "

he planted a soft kiss on my lips before we both exited the limo hand in hand.  paparazzi taking pictures and lights flashing all around me were over whelming.

We arrived inside and everyone started clapping and Robbie had the biggest smile on his face.

and that's when he let go...

he let go of my hand and went up on stage himself without taking me with him like he had so much wanted before. Answering every question and talking about the movie, while I stood in the back behind everyone. We didn't make eye contact once.

As if he had forgotten I was there. So I took off and went to my dinner party but it was too late. By the time I arrived our table was full of dirty plates and wine glasses half full.

I walked back about a block before taking a cab home. I needed sleep, I wanted sleep. With or without him.

well Robert really messed shit up didn't he? anyways go check out my story "forget about me...." if you haven't already and the sequal as well to that is "dear Robert" thanks so much you guys. y'all are awesome! like/comment/vote love y'all!(: