come go with me

you, doing that thing you do.

breaking my heart into, a million pieces.

like you always do.

and you, don't mean to be cruel

you never even knew, about the heartache.

I've been going through.

well I try and try to forget you girl

but its just so hard to do.

everytime you do that thing you do.

and I, know all the games you play

and I'm going to find a way

to let you know that
you'll be mine someday.

cause we, could be happy can't you see?

if you'd only let me be the one to hold you

and keep you here with me

cause I try and try to forget you girl

but its just so hard to do

everytime you do that thing you do

I don't ask a lot girl

but I know one thing for sure

its the love I haven't got girl

and I just can't take it anymore!

cause we could be happy cant you see?

if you'd only let me be the one to hold you and keep you here with me

cause It hurts me so just to see you go.

around with someone new

and If I know you you're doing that thing you do

I was driving to the airport cause their flight was leaving soon. I had to stop her or atleast try. this song was in my head and it was true . Everytime I see her with him I die a little. 

I pulled up to the airport and ran to the gate. I ran as fast as my legs could go. "flight 23A is now boarding"  shit! I saw her in a distance. picking up her carry on and ready to leave. "Vicky!" she stopped and that's when we made eye contact.

"Robbie what are you doing here?"

I tried to catch my breath.

"I- had-to-stop-you"

"why Robbie? you don't need me when you have a life here. my life is back home with Jensen."

"no no no. don't say that. you're life should be with me and not him. Vicky I shouldn't have left. I know it was for my career but I should have atleast came back to visit or called or something and I'm sorry! I need you. my life and my home is wherever you are. please. please don't leave me Vicky."

I saw tears go down her face and Jensen looked like he was going to kick my ass which of course he couldn't cause I'm a bad ass. she stood there without saying a word.

"Vicky say something please. I beg you"

"babe lets-"

"don't you dare you little prick. you! you are the one who took Vicky away from me."

"no. I didn't. I just found her and loved her and done more for her than you ever have! you left and I was here. you lost your chance a long time ago dumbass"

"Vicky, please tell me I have a chance. give me some hope for us. please?"

I felt a tear go down my face. "Robbie I need time to think. Jensen, I need time to think as well honey. I need time to figure out everything."

"babe, you need time? after you came back to me when you made out with him?

this is bullshit. all I have ever done is love you and this is how I'm treated. you know what? I need time too."

with that he left and Vicky stayed. she didn't board the plane and she hasn't said a word. "Vicky?"

"I need time. until then. Robbie be good?"

"yes darling. just come back to me Vicky."

"I'm going to a hotel and I want you to go home.I need to clear my head without distractions."

I nodded and she left. I have some hope left in me. Jensen left and she didn't go with him. That gives me hope because she is still here in l.a. with me.

well guys I updated! how do you like it so far? any suggestions? love hearing feedback. like/vote/comment love yall!(: