just tonight

if you could only see the way she loves me

than maybe you would understand

why I feel this way about our love

and what I must do

if you could only see how blue her eyes when she says

when she says she loves me

well you got your reasons

and you got your lies

and you got your manipulations

they cut me down to size

sayin you love but you don't

you give your love but you won't

if you could only see the way she loves me than mayb you would understand

why I feel this way about our love

and what I must do

if you could only see how blue her eye when she says

when she says she loves me

Robert p.o.v.

Everything was perfect until he walked in.

"clay what are you doing here man?" Clay was my agent. A really good agent and I was lucky to have him but not really loving him being here right now.

" Well, since the movie is starting up in less than a week. I wanted you to do some press stuff to get your beautiful face out and telling them about the movie. so let's go. our plane leaves in 2 hours. I have all your stuff packed. lets go." I gave him a confused look. he snapped his fingers."lets go. finish your beer and get in the car" I shook my head .

"Dude I can't leave now. my girl. she is here and I can't leave her here."

" Well hurry up and lets take her home"

"at least let me stay the night ok? just tonight and then we can leave tomorrow "

" Fine Robert. just tonight! We are catching the first flight back . got it?" I nodded my head and went to go tell Vicky. she is going to be pissed.

"hey is everything ok?" I shook my head.

"darling, that was my agent and he wants me to leave to go back to L.A asap. He is giving me just tonight then we leave tomorrow morning." she looked down and took a sip of her water. I picked up her chin and looked her in the eyes. "I will come back soon. I am never letting you go ever again ok?" she nodded. I pecked her lips and listened to others as they sang.

Vicky p.o.v

I didn't have much time to spend with him anymore. He leaves tomorrow morning. He said that if he didn't feel the same by the end of the week than he would leave me alone but truth is.... I'm falling for him again. This time I know for sure. I'm not 16 anymore and I knew I wanted to be with him.

I did get accepted to ucla and Penn state. I really wanted to go to Penn state because I loved it there. I am getting an offer for volleyball from both schools. Im thinking of picking ucla just to be closer to Robbie.

we left the bar and he was driving me home. "So Robbie, there is something I've been thinking about."

"and what might that be?"

" Well I have been offered a scholarship to play volleyball from some schools and one of them is actually ucla." he smiled and waited for me to finish. "and I was thinking that I might want to go there so I could be closer to you. what do you think?" 

"I think that is great. I could see you more and we could finally be together."

I smiled and intertwined our fingers .

"here we are." he parked in front of my house. my parents were probably asleep by now so he walked me to my door. "Robbie, there is also something else I need to tell you.". this is it. I'm going to tell him that i love him.o gosh butterflies. shut. you can do this!

"yes?"

"you said that  by the end of the week if I didn't feel anything that you would leave me alone. Well truth is. I have fallen deeply and utterly in love with you all over again."

he smiled really big and his widened his eyes. "can you repeat that? I don't think I heard you." 

"I said I'm falling in love with you Robert John Downey Jr."

he smiled and picked me up. "I've been waiting for you to say that. I love you" he pecked my lips and then he had to leave. " I'm coming back honey. don't you worry." he stopped moving right before he got into his car and everything seemed so still. "I love  you."

"I love you too Robbie." he smiled and drove off.

I'm in love with my dad's best friend.

I updated. sorry it took a while! this story is far from over. I'll update soon! comment/like/vote. love y'all!(: