poor little fool

He sent chivers up my spine as his breath hit. His kisses soft and warm going up and down my neck.

"Stop. We could get caught" he didn't seem to care because he kept going and rubbing my thighs and slowly going up my dress. "Damnit Robbie." I moaned and he turned me around so that our foreheads were touching.

"god I love when you call me Robbie" he pressed his lips against mine and slipped his tongue in my mouth. He explored my mouth and he tastes like mint. I put my hands up his shirt and he let my hands roam all around.

luckily nobody could see us. Or so I thought. "excuse me?" I let go of Robbie and there stood Jensen. "fuck" I said in a whisper. "Fuck is right. what the hell tori! I thought we were going to get married and have a life together after you graduate and damnit!" his face was full of hurt and anger. "And you! if it wasnt for you being stupid with drugs and alcohol my life would be the same and our plans for the future would be the same !" after he said that he punched Robert right in the nose.

Robert p.o.v

Blood was rushing out of my nose and I expected for Vicky to rush to me and help me or atleast try to show she cared. Instead she went to that prick and started apologizing."baby I'm so sorry. it didn't mean anything I promise!"

"then why didn't you stop tori! damnit tori. damnit. we had our life ahead of us and now-now I can't even trust you with this,this addict!"

"Jensen honey please forgive me"

they continued to argue but I couldn't stand there as I watched to woman I loved fight to be with someone other than me. it hurt deeply inside. I got my nose to stop bleeding after a while. I walked back to the table where Daniel and his wife was. "hey man what happened!?"

"look Danny, I thinks its best if yall go back. I'm fine now and I have caused nothing but trouble.".

"no way dude! I'm here for you and until I feel you're better and willing to take care of yourself again is when I will leave. " fuck. he won't leave. I can't see Vicky with that prick anymore. I can't. The more I see them, the more I want to go back to drugs and alcohol.

"look, I don't want to seem rude but either Vicky goes or ill go to a hotel because I need to focus on my acting and her and her prick of a boyfriend, fiance whatever are distracting me. Its not what I need right now. ill go to a hotel and if you need me ill be there. "

he nodded and I left to go back some stuff for the week I'm going to spend at the hotel.

I packed my things and was about to go check myself in at the omni hotel. I heard cars come in the drive way and I was rushing to leave. "Robbie you're leaving?!"

"Vicky, don't right now ok?"

"why not Robbie? why are you going to a damn hotel!? we are here to help you and you just leave. " that's it I have had enough. I grabbed her hand and took her into my room for privacy. "Vicky do you know why I did drugs and all that shit! huh? do you?!"

"no"

"you're the reason. you're my drug Vicky! I couldn't stand being away from you and was slowly braking. as soon as i heard news of you and that prick, I was done for. so you have no right to get mad at me for leaving when you are the cause. now if you will excuse me, I have got to check into my hotel."

I walked out of the room and slamming the door to my house. I got in my car and sat there for a moment, then drove to the hotel.

As soon as I got checked in, I went and layed on my bed. I closed my eyes and heard my phone ringing.

"hello?"

"I'm sorry Robbie. I called to say that Jensen and I are returning home. I'm sorry for the trouble." with that she hung up.

fuck. Robert why do you ruin everything?

I cried myself to sleep that night. tears stained on my pillow. I woke up and took a shower feeling the heat of the water on my body. The steam all around me sending me into flashbacks and making me think even more that what I've done was a mistake.

flashback

"Vicky darling!" we were at the field. We had just lost the championship game and I was ready to start drinking. "hey june .hey gabby. hey Vicky"  Vicky and her cousins. I kissed them each on the cheek which is a thing we all do. I don't know its part if our culture to do that. but when I got to Vicky. I just saw her smile and I wasn't so mad about losing the game anymore. I kissed her cheek as usual and she did the same. I saw her phone light up with the name Greg and it made me angry and I didn't know why. " I thought Greg was done for huh?"

"you know how it is Robbie" she winked and her wink made my knees weak.

end of flashback.

what have I done?!

hello guys!(: ill update soon I promise. love reading comments so keep it up. like/vote/comment. love yall!(: