don't get your hopes up.

Vicky p.o.v

I was sitting at home with music blaring in my ears as tears slowly fell. I knew I had to stay because of school but if I had a choice I would go with him. Maybe I can go visit over the summers. just 2 more summers then I could go to college there, then our life would start. Well, that's if he wants a lifetime with me. I know he loves me but a lifetime is different.

I am still unsure of what I want and I hate it.

Robert's p.o.v

I want her to go with me but I know can't because of school. Damnit Robert.

I heard the doorbell ring and I was hoping it was her. I opened the door slowly and my smile faded. "oh hey".   "hey Robert, I wanted to stop by because I heard you were leaving soon. one last time to hang out?" she smiled and I mean I guess right. "sure" she came in and sat on the couch.

Things eventually got heated.

Vicky p.o.v

I had to go to Roberts house to tell him about the whole visiting over the summers thing. I knew he would love it. I got into my car and drove to his place.

I knocked on the door and nobody answered. I turned the knob to find it open. that's weird.I walk in to find Robbie and the couch making out with that slut of a coach! "I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. " I started crying and ran out the door with Robbie yelling my name behind me. He ran after me and he was faster so he caught up. "Vicky wait. let me explain"

"explain what Robert? that you just happened to fall into her lips with you tongue in her mouth!".

"what Robert? what happened to Robbie?"

"Robert we should just remain friends. actually not even friends just acquaintances. you promised you wouldn't hurt me but here I am in tears." I walked to my car and drove home.

tell me what you think (: comment/like/vote love yall!(: