p.s. I love you

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, and months turned into a year. That's how long it has been since I saw Robert. Jensen and I have gotten closer and we might even start dating. I am a senior now after all and I turn 18 in about a month.

From what I know my parents talk to Robert often and he is doing well with his new movies coming out. Everyone loves him and I bet you the women love him even more. No doubt about it he is back to his old self. Sleeping around and not committing to any girl even if it was for publicity.

A week after he left I received a package. It was a box with a picture of us from that tournament when I was his "wing man" for that slut of a coach. It was a picture of when he picked me up and carried me after I scored the winning point. There also was a letter.  The letter read,

dear Vicky,

I never meant to hurt you darling. I hate myself everyday for that. Ill be away for a while, but ill try and come back soon because I need you and I want to see you and by then you will be old enough so I can make you mine. I leave you my favorite picture ever. In that moment I knew it was you. I knew you were the one and you still are. I'm coming back and every minute I am away, I am thinking of you.

p.s. I love you

Robbie

I remember reading that letter and crying that night.

My parents know that I'm sort of dating Jensen and they are fine with it because they give me the freedom to make my own decisions.The told Robert I'm sure. I wonder how he handled it. I'm sure he is fine with his many women every night and hands full money.

Robert p.o.v

The year here has been nothing but work and adventure. Getting the role of iron man, Sherlock Holmes, and they said they have so much more for me as well.

Daniel and Maria told me that Vicky is dating that Jensen guy. After that I sort of went into depression. Doing crack, drinking every night, and just doing drugs I shouldn't be doing. She said she would wait for me. Well, that was before I screwed Everything up. Damnit Robert!

I told Maria and Daniel about my addiction and they have given me advice. I tried to get help. I just couldn't do it. I took my phone and dialed for Daniels number. "hey Danny, I-i tried man. I-i just ca-can't do it. " my body was going through weird things and I had no control at the moment.

"hey Robert! I'm going to fly out man. ill come help you ok?" 

"ok. thanks man." and with that I hung up and everything went black.

ahh! cliffhanger!! (: well like/comment/vote ill try and update soon. love yall!(: