Mr. downtown

After breakfast I started to pack to leave for robbies since I would be attending U.C.L.A I wanted to go touring around there first. My parents were fine with it and helped me pack. I was quite surprised how well my dad took it after yesterday. I guess he finally saw how happy I was.

Robert p.o.v

we were helping Vicky pack when Danny came behind me. "I need to speak with you. Alone" he gestured for me to follow him and so I did. He led me into his game room and I sat down on one of the couches.

"listen, I'm not to happy about y'all dating. I see she is happy and I don't want to ruin that. But if you hurt her once, your dead. do you understand? This isn't our usual game where it's three strikes and your out. One chance. One and only chance I am giving you. Screw it up and I won't even think twice about you being my best friend at the moment. comprendes?" I nodded my head and he smiled.

"good I would hate to loose my best friend because well you know." he smirked and I had never seen Danny like this. I guess his over protective side is out right now. I understand why though. My past and all. I mean I wouldn't want a guy like me who slept around a lot dating my daughter.

We finally finished packing and were off to the airport because our plane would leave in about an hour. "mija I'm going to miss you so much" her mom cried into her hug. they all said their goodbyes and we were off to the airport.

On the plane ride there she fell asleep on my shoulder. She looked so peaceful and so cute that I didn't want to bother her. My premiere for iron man is tomorrow and I want to take her so that I can finally show her off to the world. I'm sure she would like that.

I felt her twitch and her eyes slowly opened. "Well hey there sunshine" she smiled and I swear her smiles makes me weak. she stretched her arms out and pecked my lips. "are we almost home?" home? I like that sound of that. "yes darlin, just about to land any second." she nodded and wrapped her arm with mine. "So, what is on our agenda for our first days of summer vacation?"

"Well, I have a premier for my movie and I want you to go with me. If you want of course."

"of course Robbie. I would love to go." she smiled and I pecked her lips. "great. oh and I want to show you around ya know? show you where I've been and all the best places."

"Ok sounds great"

we got ready for the day and first I took her to the park, to Disney world, downtown L.A, to see the Hollywood stars or the. boardwalk and. everything. you could imagine.

Our last trip was to the Hollywood sign up on the hill. The stars were out so I figured you could see them best up there.

we got to the top and she held my hand while looking up at the stars. "honey, you look beautiful." she blushed "thanks babe" I smiled and pulled her in for a kiss. "I love you Vicky" she smiled into the kiss and pulled away "I love you too Robbie"

Jensen's p.o.v

The last day of school killed me. Seeing her leave especially with that asshole. I have to win her back. She is the ONE and I know it. Why doesn't she understand? I could be so much better than he ever was. I guess I'll have to prove it one way or another. She chose him once but soon she Will see that we are meant to be together.

hello everyone!(: I have good news and I Will be putting up the sequel to "forget about me...." before this week ends. I'll update soon and I'll let you know when I post the sequel. like/vote/comment love yall!(: