wing man?

He groaned and we left to go to the tourny. He didn't say much I just coached him on what he needed to know and he nodded and said ok here and there. I wasn't sure if he wanted to know these things but I didn't want it to be awkward.

we finally got to the convention center and I had music blaring as I walked to my court ready to destroy any team we were to face. He sat on the sidelines and watched as I was warming up.

Like always we won the game but I still had to more to go but it wasn't till another hour so I figure might as well start the wing man status.  I walked over to the coach he described and worked my magic.

" excuse me mam? great game just wanted to be respectful as I do with every team we play. " she nodded and smiled. "so my uh- uncle? ya my uncle told me earlier he thought you were really pretty. we wanted to know if you would want to maybe join us for dinner after the tourny of course. maybe you could also help me on some skills as well." as if I needed help from a coach who's team we just beat. "sure I would love that" she waved to Robbie and smiled. I walked towards Robbie to put my cover shorts on cause he was taking care of my bag. "she said she would love to have dinner with us later after the tourny. " I smiled and he looked confused. " what? after what happened you're trying to set me up?!".   "Robbie you said you wanted my help so I helped you. yes something happened but I figured we weren't a thing or anything and plus uh age difference much? I don't want to be another girl you just hook up with for a while then leave later Robbie.".  He sighed and shook his head. " did you tell her when and where for dinner?" I shook my head no. "good that won't be necessary". what is he up to?

finally updated. it was a short chapter but there is so much to come (: stay tuned and comment/like/vote love yall!(: