the wanderer

Vicky's p.o.v

Today is my first day back from California. I hope things aren't awkward with Jensen and I. He, of course, was super pissed last time we talked but Robbie and I are starting over. I think it was my best idea yet so slow things down. way down.

Throughout the day it was fun. Jenny and I left campus and went to go get whataburger. My second to last period was Jensen. Fuck. I was having fun all day and actually liked being here in this hell hole for once and now I have to see him.

I walked in and tension was building between us. He looked like he could explode at any moment. ring! "well class! today you are writing a play. you may not work with a partner. it must have atleast 5 scenes and 3 acts per scene. due tomorrow. get started now." everyone groaned and got started. Someone got up and walked to his desk. I'm assuming to ask a question. "did you not hear my instructions!? huh? go figure it out."

I walked up to his desk because I've had enough. he doesnt need to take his anger out on everyone. Just me, not them. "Jensen calmate por favor" (calm down please)

"calm down? you want me to calm down! after every-"

"Jensen please not here.everyone is looking at us." he got quiet and nodded his head.

"come back after school so we can finish our discussion"

I nodded and went back to work on my play.

After my last class I went to jensen's class. The room cleared out and I walked in. "Jensen por favor( please)don't take your anger out on them I know you're hurt but don't take it out on them."

"tori, all I did was love you and I never hurt you. He hurt you many times and you still go back? I don't understand."

" Jensen I love you and I always will but Robert just has always had a place in my heart."

"tori, I love you and still do. I just can't without you. mi Amor(my love) I need you. please."

"Jensen I can't."

"tori, remember when I took you to the beach?" I nodded. "that was when I knew I loved you. You were looking at the sunset and our fingers were interlaced. But when your eyes met mine I knew. I could stare into those eyes for the rest of my life. give me a chance tori. I will never be Robert but maybe that's a good thing. I can be the man you always wanted or hoped for. I am that man. Robert is not."   

"Jensen stop. I just -I can't." tears were running down my face as I felt jensen's hand slowly wipe them away.  I looked into his eyes and he placed a soft kiss on my lips. I was taken by suprise. I didn't feel right... but it didn't feel wrong either.

Please don't hate me. (:  ill update soon. I promise! like/comment/vote