you wanted more

love is tragic

love is bold.

you always do what you were told

love is hard

love is strong

you will never say that you were wrong

I don't know when it got bitter but love is surely better when its gone

you wanted more

more that I could give

more that I could handle

in the life that I could live

you wanted more

more more that I could bare

more that I could offer

for a love that isn't there

you wanted more

Vicky p.o.v

Jensens lips were so soft. I didn't want it to end. My self conscience created an image of Robert standing behind Jensen.

"Vicky stop. why are you doing this to me?" is what it said then it blurred away when I furiously blinked at it. I backed away from Jensen and heard the door open. shit! talk about bad timing.

Robert p.o.v

I missed her so much. we start shooting in a week for my new film iron man. So I thought I should pay her a visit thinking she would love it.

I bought flowers and got dressed in my Nikes and jeans and a blue button up exposing some hair on my chest. not to brag but I look pretty hot and maybe she will think the same.

I waited for her to come out of school so that I could take her to hang out right after but she never showed. The first place I thought to look was in jensen's class. ugh that prick. Hate him.

I walked toward the theatre and I saw them kissing. I cleared my throat which caused them to stop and look at me. "Robbie! its- its not what it looks like."

"save it Vicky. It is payback isn't it? This is exactly what happened before I left to L.A wasn't it? I should've known but I thought- well I guess I thought wrong. are you happy you prick? you got what you wanted." I walked away and my eyes were turning red. Don't cry Robert.. don't cry . I heard her yelling my name and trying to stop me but I didn't even bother to look back.

I got to my car and dropped the flowers out of my car and left them there. I didn't want to see them. I was trying really hard to hold back the tears. my phone kept ringing and it wouldn't stop. I was starting to tear because I saw her name on my screen so many times.

I couldn't take it any more. My eyes were puffy and my phone wouldn't shutup as i tried to drive to the airport. I finally picked it up and I wasn't looking where i was going. I saw lights come really close and I swerved and pressed the brake but that didn't stop it.. The tree did.

I sat in my car and thought that was pretty lucky. I could've gotten hit by a car or worse the tree could've fallen from the impact.  There was only one person I knew that would come pick me up.

"hello?"

"Robbie where are you?! we need to talk. please. "

"look I got into an accident. I'm fine but my car isnt so I was wondering if yoi could pick me up? I'm on highway 35"

" yeah sure ill be there in 10."

I hung up and waited for her to come pick me up. All i thought about was seeing them kiss and I wanted to be the one kissing her. Not that prick Jensen.

She finally came and as I got into the car she started talking really fast. "Vicky stop. I don't want to hear it right now."

"but you need to know-"

"Vicky stop! please. I don't want to talk about it. what happened, happened."

"yes, but Robbie-"

"enough! please. I've got a major headache and please just take me to a hotel or something"

She nodded and the rest of the ride waz silent.

I got checked in and took my bags from her car and started to walk away. "Robbie wait!" I turned around and looked at her, not saying a word.

"it meant nothing. I thought it did but as soon as I saw you , I thought I fucked things up between you and I. I really want to take things slow with you Robbie and I mean that. Jensen means nothing to me."

I nodded and gave her a smile but deep down I was dying. She says one thing but what I just saw didn't look like it didn't mean nothing.

don't hate me guys!(: ill update soon. I love reading comments so keep it up. Like/comment/vote love yall!(: