not a love story

I woke up the next morning so not wanting to go to school. Did my morning routine and left for school. "bye ma!".  "bye mi Vida!". I closed the door and drove to school.  "hey Vicky!" 

"yo Jenny!". "have you heard about the new teacher. I heard he is super hot. nice ass, nice muscles, shit nice everything. ". 

"hmmm name and class?"

"Mr.ackles and he teaches our drama class cause Mr. Daniels is directing Broadway now." I nodded and we were off to class. I have theatre 2nd period and I was a little excited I mean cmon hot teacher! Jenny and I walked in and as soon as we did I saw him sitting at his desk. damn everyone was right. He is smokin hot! its not like I'm dating robbie anyway. Besides he went on that date with that slut of a coach. 

Robert's p.o.v

I woke up and I had another dream about Vicky. I know she has a problem with the age difference. well, I don't think she would if I wasn't her dads friend. I think she is just worried and doednt want to get hurt. She has to understand thst I would never hurt her. EVER! I really have dealings for here even thought I agreed to the whole no strings attached.

Manuel called me today and told me I needed to pick her up cause he and her mother were going on a date night. I'm glad they trust me with her. I might love- wait no no no. I can't. no strings attached remember Robert? ugh.

I stood by my car waiting outside in the parking lot but was really stupid because I forgot she has her car. well, we will drop it off then she will go home with me. I saw her outside with a man. Oh my gosh! she is flirting with him! I'm beyond mad. I can't even explain in words right now.  She saw me and smiled and gave me s head nod. she waved goodbye to the guy and walked my way. "hey Robbie. my parents called and told me the plan. ill drop my car off and ill pick up some clothes while I'm there so I could stay at your place. cool?" I nodded. I opened the door for her and shut it when she got in.

"so he was the guy you were talking to?"

"oh um. that's my new drama teacher."

"why were you flirting with him?"

"I wasn't flirting. its called being friendly Robbie. "

"whatever you say darling."

I was still mad but I didn't want to argue over something stupid.

Victoria's p.o.v

why does he get jealous so easy? I mean its kinda hot but still its getting dumb. I went inside and grabbed some stuff to sleep over in and school clothes.

I got back in the car and we were silent. As soon as we got into his house he slammed me against the wall and starting kissing me. "can your drama teacher kiss you like this?" I put my tongue in his mouth as we fought for dominance. " I asked you a question Vicky" I kissed along his jaw and opened his button up shirt that showed his abs and muscles.  He reached under my shirt and took off my bra. I'm not going further than 2nd base still. I stopped what we were doing and started laughing. "Robbie you're cute when you're jealous.".  "darling I'm cute all the time ".  "jealousy is a sign and I thought I said no strings attached huh?".  "I know. I know. I just can't help it. you say its age difference but I see you flirting with your teacher. I don't understand Vicky. "

"look Robbie. I like you. I do. its just I have seen you in and out with girls and I don't want to be one of them. I don't want to get hurt."

"I-I'm sorry you feel that way. Vicky I would never hurt you. I wouldn't even think about it."

"Robbie, lets just have dinner and go to bed. Yeah?" he sighed and went out the door to get Chinese cause its my favorite.

I just. I don't know. I wasn't looking for a love story with my dads best friend or maybe the teacher. I'm attracted to both.  so far its not my kind of love story.

hey guys! I love comments. so the more you comment, the faster ill update. thanks !(: like/comment/vote. love yall!