Chapter 29

It was dark. Pitch black. Everywhere Josh looked was darkness. He didn't like it one bit. "Why is it so dark?" He asked softly. His voice echoed through what seemed to be a hallway. "He knows we're coming." Dean's voice said from his left side. "He just wants to make a great entrance." He told him. As if on cue, there was a sound, the snap of two fingers. Torches, lined up through the whole hallway, lighted up. Josh blinked and let his eyes adjust to the light. "Hello, Boys." A voice said. Josh turned around and so did Dean. Standing there in front of them, wearing all black, was Crowley, King of Hell. Dean greeted him with a simple wave, no smile. Crowley didn't give Dean a second glance before moving onto Josh. He looked over him, seemed to remeber something and grinned. "Joshua Dun. I made a deal with you not so long ago, didn't I?" Josh couldn't do anything but glare at Crowley. Thanks to him, his friend was dead in this universe. Crowley grinned and clapped his hands together. "I'll take that as a yes." Josh didn't say anything. "Let's go somewhere a little more welcoming." Crowley started walking and Dean motioned for Josh to follow him. Josh quietly did so. Crowley took them to a room. It was a remotely big one, creepy walls, more torches. There was a throne. Crowley sat down on it. "So, squirrel told me you weren't happy with your deal?" Josh nodded quietly. "Why did you make it than?" Crowley asked him. With his eyes on the wall behind him, trying to seem calm and stand tall, Josh started talking. He told Crowley about what had happened. How his mom had died because of Blurry, how it seemed like anything Josh did only made things worse, for himself and for Tyler. He told him ow he'd think Tyler would be better of without him and how he thought his mom woud still be alive if he'd never met Tyler. He also told him what he found when he came home. How both of his parents were dead now and how Tyler and his dad were both dead too now. Crowley listened to Josh without interrupting him. So did Dean. By the time he was done, tears were rolling down his face. They were tears of sadness and nervousness. He was shaking. He was terrified. Wat if Crowley wouldn't help him? What if Crowley decided to kill him? 

"Josh." Crowley stated. Josh looked at him and bit his lip against more tears. The world was not fair. The world was Awful, actually. Josh's fate was in Crowley's hands. And of course, Crowley was the king of Hell, which was a bad thing. But maybe, just maybe, Crowley had a heart. And maybe he would help Josh out. "A deal is a deal, no matter the consequences." Crowley stated. "You made the deal, there's no way out." Josh didn't know what to say. He nodded softly and turned around. Dean punched the wall and walked over to Josh. "At least we tried.." Josh muttered. "This isn't over, Josh." Dean said. Crowley huffed and snapped his fingers, making them disappear and reappear where they left. "Dean." Sam jumped up from the place he was sitting at. "It didn't work, Sammy." Josh didn't say anything. He just sat down and put his head in his hands. He'd fucked up. "Josh." A voice said. Josh looked up and saw Castiel standing next to him. "I know another way to help you." He told him. Josh smiled through his tears. They were all so nice to him, willing to help him. "I'm going to send you back in time to right before you made the deal. You have to stop yourself from making it." Josh nodded and wiped away his tears, getting up. He was going to fix this. And this time it would work.

There was a big grin on Ryan's face as he and Brendon walked to their gate. Ryan had insisted on holding hands because he wanted to be sure Brendon didn't run away. When they were about to board, Brendon pulled on Ryan's hand. Ryan turned around and looked at him. "I need to go to the bathroom, really bad." He told him. Ryan sighed softly. "You should've gone earlier." Brendon nodded. "I know.. I'm sorry..Can I please go, really quick." Ryan sighed again but nodded. He walked to the bathrooms with Brendon and let go of his hand. "Be quick." Brendon looked at him. "Are you sure you can let me go on my own..?" He asked innocently. Ryan frowned. "I mean It's just for a bit, right?" Brendon nodded. "Yeah I suppose I'll be able to go to the toilet all by myself.. But if there's a window.. I don't know, I might escape.." Ryan looked around. When he saw that there was barely anyone around, he pulled Brendon into one of the stalls. He locked it and turned around. "Do it." He said. Brendon chuckled. Ryan closed his eyes. He wanted to give Brendon his privacy. He heard a zipper and the sound of- Ryan put his fingers in his ears. He didn't want to hear it. When Brendon tapped his shoulder, he turned around. "Are you finally D-" His last word didn't come out. A gurgling sound was heard instead. The white tiles started to turn white. Brendon flushed the toilet. "Sorry, Ryan."  He said softly. "I know you had your reasons, but killing isn't the solution." He flushed his bloody knife before peeking his head out of the stall. Nobody was around. He closed the door behind him and managed to lock it from the outside. He felt bad for the person who was going to find Ryan. He would be long gone by then though. He never meant to kill Ryan, he thought as he drove back to the hospital in a cab. But Ryan was twisted up. He would've killed more people for sure. So Brendon had done a good job to society. He was proud of himself. 

I fucking accidentally posted this with my side notes on it. Spoilers. Great. Sorry.