Chapter 27

I feel like Every idea i get is so different. Like this story is all over the place. Is that a bad thing?

"Calm down.. you're in our motel room because you jumped in front of my car." Dean told Josh who was completely in panic. Josh was quiet for actual minutes. He was progressing what had happened. He was in a hotel room with two boys. One of them was of average height. The other one was one of the tallest people he'd every seen. "I'm Sam. This is my brother Dean." The taller one said. "I'm Josh." He told them softly. "Josh. Why did you jump in front of the car?" Sam asked him. Josh looked down. "You won't believe me." He mumbled. Dean chuckled. "Try us." Josh sighed softly. "A demon. I made a deal and now my friend is dead." Sam nodded softly. Dean got up. "What did this demon look like?" Josh thought back for a bit. "He was like.. not tall... He had a beard.. Looked like a dick..." Dean nodded at the description. "Crowley." Sam sighed and got up too. "We'll fix this for you." Josh nodded, his head hanging low. "I-I should've never made that deal.. Everything only got worse." Sam looked at the devastated kid. "That's what happens when you make deals with demons." Josh nodded. He got that now. Dean was on the phone. He was talking furiously with what appeared to be Crowley. He hung up after a while with a deep sigh. "Get in the car. We're going to Hell." 

"Where are we going?" Brendon muttered as Ryan took him outside and held the piece of glass against his back instead, so people wouldn't see. "Shut up." Was the answer he got. He looked down and quietly walked with Ryan. He was scared of dying. surely, he deserved it. Didn't mean he couldn't be scared. Ryan was going to kill him. Probably torture him first. He was a psychopath for fuck's sake. Brendon could scream for help, he could run and hope for the best. But in that moment, with the knife pressed against his back, he didn't think of any of those possibilities. He was way too scared to go against Ryan. What if he went after his family left? He didn't want his sister to get hurt more than she already was. And his mom, she'd been more cheerful than she'd been in years. Brendon had recognized her behavior. She was in love. She deserved love. But she couldn't love anyone, be loved by anyone, if she was dead. So he wasn't going to try to escape. He'd endanger his family and they didn't deserve that. It took them a long while before they reached the woods. Ryan brought him into a small wooden cabin. Brendon looked around. It was a nice and fancy cabin. He had no idea if it was Ryan's or someone else's. It didn't look like a place to torture someone though. Ryan let go of Brendon and locked the door. He looked at Brendon who was standing there with shaking legs. "Relax, Jesus Christ." Ryan walked into the kitchen and poured himself a drink. "How can I relax... You kinda.. you know... Fucking kidnapped me!" There was a sound of laughter coming from the kitchen. "Kidnapped?" Ryan came back into the living room. "You're free to go." He told him. Brendon looked at the locked door. "Well, not right now. But you can leave once I've left the country." Ryan stated. He showed Brendon a timed lock. "I'm going to use this so that the door will open once I'm dying high in the sky." He chuckled. "I've always wanted to go to Europe." He told Brendon. Brendon rolled his eyes. Ryan was so calm about everything. He had just kidnapped someone and didn't seem to care. "You're insane." Brendon exclaimed. Ryan nodded. "One might say that. I'm not though." He put his drink down and got a wooden chair from the table. He took a dazzled Brendon's hands and took him to the chair, sitting him down. He got some road and Brendon looked down. It was best to just do what Ryan asked of him. He didn't say anything as Ryan tied him to the chair. Ryan got his laptop and started typing kind of furiously. Brendon bit his lip. He had no idea how long he'd have to wait until he was able to leave. And How would he even get back to the hospital? He didn't know what way he'd have to go. He sighed deeply as Ryan laughed once again.

"So.. This guy is just going to take us to Hell?" Josh asked Sam as Dean was talking to someone in a parked cab. Well, more like threatening him, really. Sam nodded, looking at his brother. "He helps people in and out of Hell, for a fair price of course. But I have a feeling he's going to let us pass through.." Josh nodded and bit his lip. He was nervous. Nervous as Hell. What if this Crowley person, who seemed like a nice person, but turned out to be a dick would refuse to help him? He'd be stuck in a universe without Tyler. He wouldn't last a day. "Hey, It's going to be alright. We've got a plan." Sam told him. That helped Josh to calm down slightly, but not whole. Not whole by far. Dean walked back towards them, a grin on his face. "Josh and I will go. Sam, you stay here, in case anything goes wrong. Cas will be here any moment." As if they'd planned it, a man in a trenchcoat appeared out of nowhere. Josh nearly jumped, startled. The man, Cas, looked at Josh. "Hi." He said simply. Josh waved softly before Dean motioned him over. He said some quick goodbyes before they got into the cab. The man in the front, who seemed to be scared of Dean, snapped his fingers. Josh didn't know how to describe the feeling he got when they travelled. It only lasted a few seconds, but he never wanted to experience it again. He knew he had to though. For the way back. But that was something to worry about later. He needed to focus on their goal now, getting Crowley to turn back the time to before he made the deal.