Chapter 1- Enter, Naruto Uzamaki!!

Hello everyone!
Just a reminder. I don't own Naruto or their characters (If I did, Sasunaru and Itanaru for life!!). Comments are most appreciated. Thank you and enjoy~~~

"There he is!! There's the demon brat"
"Get him!!!"
"Die you monster!!! You killed my wife!!"
The angry mob of villagers cornered a young, innocent 6years old boy. He had blond hair and scared blue eyes with three whisker marks on each of his cheek.
"Please stop! I didn't do anything! I promise!!" The young boy pleaded.
"Liar!!"
The angry villagers kicked him and hurt him very much. He fell to the ground, unable to move. All he could do was scream. He closed his eyes and hope it would be over.

Suddenly, 3 young ANBU came to his aid. They killed everyone there. They approached the young boy. They removed their masks and a purple hair girl, Anko, checked if he had a pulse.
"He is still alive but we have to hurry!! Let's go, Kakashi, Itachi!"
They ran towards the hospital and threatened the nurses to help the young boy.

~~~In Naruto's Mindscape~~~

Naruto woke up inside a sewer like place. "Is anyone there?" He shouted.
"Follow my voice," a demonic yet kind voice replied. Naruto got up and saw all his injuries healed. He followed the voice and went in front of a huge cage. 2 eyes stared at Naruto.
"You're th-the Nine Tail Fox!" Naruto said.
"You're very knowledgeable for a young boy."
"I read some scrolls about different things when I am in Jiji's office!"
"Jiji?"
"The third Hokage!! Are you going to hurt me too?" Naruto asked sadly..
"Why would I hurt you?"
"Because everyone in the village calls me a monster and a demon and says I shouldn't be born. They hurt me so much! The only ones that are there for me are Jiji, Tsunade baa-chan, pervy sage, Uncle Orochimaru, Kakashi-nii, Anko-nee and Itachi-nii"

Kyuubi's/ Nine tail fox's POV
When I heard this I became infuriated! How dare they hurt this young and sweet boy! When I come out of here I'll tear the village apart, this time not being controlled by someone *cough*Madara Uchiha*cough*
I have to tell him why they do so.

I calmed the kid down and explained everything to him, even who his parents were. He suddenly hugged me.

"Thank you! Everyone in the village said I was abandoned by my parents because they didn't want a 'demon' child but now I know that isn't true. Can you be my friend?"

"Why do you want to be friends with me? After what I did to you?"

"It wasn't your fault. None of it is. It's those villagers fault! What's your name?"

"You're the first to ever ask. The names Kurama!"

"Then, Kurama-nii!! Can you, umm..."

"What is it kit?"

"Can you teach me how to become a ninja! So I can be strong like my dad!!"

"Very well. But it's time for you to wake up!"

"Can I meet you again?"

"I live in your mindscape. You can visit whenever. I can talk to you also while your awake through our mental link."

"Alright!! Goodbye Kurama-nii!!!"

"Goodbye kit"

I promise to take care of him in your place, Kushina and Minato...

Naruto's POV
I woke up and saw everyone that care about me there. They all looked soo happy when I got up. Uncle Orochimaru suddenly came up and hugged me. He then said, "Are you hurt Narto? Are you fine?"
I giggled, "I'm fine Uncle Orochi! Umm.."
"What is it Naruto?" Jiji asked, concerned.
"I met the nine tails fox..." everyone was surprised.
"Did he hurt you?" Baa-chan asked.
"No. he was actually very kind! His name is Kurama!" I told everyone what happened. They looked thankful that he was kind.
"Naruto-" uncle Orochi said, "do you want us to also train you?"
I nodded my head in excitement!! Everyone agreed to train me. Itachi-nii and uncle Orochi took me to my home in the woods. They slept there with me. I love them all!! (A/N- The House pic above is Naruto's house! I'm jealous...)

I hope you all enjoyed. Chapter 2 coming out soon~~~