Chapter 21

Previously
Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other and said in synch "THE DAWN OF HIKARIGAKURE BEGINS!!!!"
End Recap

Hikarigakure. The land hidden in the light. The place any one who wishes to start anew are welcome. No one is ever bullied, everyone is happy. There are occasional drunks and fun fights that started, but that was very normal. Everyone respected and loved their Hikakage and his husband, and their family. This land of dreams was built only 3 months ago, but it is very powerful. Everyone there had 1 common hatred: Konoha. After hearing what their Hikakage went through, they hated Konoha, some more than others.
Who's the Hikakage? Well, of course Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. Along with his husband Sasuke Uchiha.

Who all left Konoha? Well the first group being:
Naruto, Sasuke, Minato and Kushina, Itachi, Anko, Kakashi, Iruka, Ibiki, Mikoto, Fugaku, Uchihas, the Sannin, and the Hokage.
The second group are:
Neji, Tenten, Kiba, Hinata, Sai, Ino, Shino, Choji, Shikamaru, Rock Lee, Kuranai, Asuma and Might Guy. Also, Izumo and Kotetsu.

The parents of the second group were against it, but the kids never bothered with their opinions. They did what they felt was right.

Now, in Hikarigakure:
Neji and Tenten were in charge of the security, along with the pervert Jiraya.
Kiba, Sai, Shino, Choji, Shikamaru and Lee were in the ANBU, their head being Orochimaru. Itachi, Anko and Kakashi were the ANBU elite team.
Ino and Hinata were in charge of the hospital, along with Tsunade.

The council was only made up of shinobis- Naruto as Hikakage, Kurama as head the fox clan, Edward as head of the dragon clan, Ulrica as head of the wolf clan, Kushina as the head for the Uzumaki, Minato as head for the Namekaze, Fugaku as head for the Uchihas, Kakashi as head of the Hatake, Hiruzen as head of the Sarutobi and Tsunade as head of the Senju.

The school was run by Iruka, who also taught. The kids had higher standard of education and was individually taught by the respective teachers on which class they had trouble in. Their stamina was boosted, and they learn about chakra control. Kurenai, Mikoto, Kushina, Asuma, Might Guy, Izumo and Kotetsu were also teachers.

As for the young couple, they lived happily. Happier than ever. Naruto could still remember how Sasuke proposed:
Flashback
No one's POV:
team 10 were preparing a garden filled with cherry blossoms. They placed fairy lights, decorations, etc. They quickly hid behind the bushes, party poppers in hand, as they spotted a young couple. The dark haired boy pulled the sun kissed hair boy into the garden. They stood in the middle while the stars shone brightly as the dark haired boy knelt, "Naruto Uzumaki Namekaze, will you marry me" he said as he opened and box that had a ring. The ring's stone was the same colour as Sasuke's hair. Naruto let tears fall as he jumped on the duck butt and squeezed him tightly screaming 'YES!!!'. Party poppers were blasted from every corner as team 10 went up to them to congratulate them. Sasuke had a ring that has a stone which colour was similar to his love's hair.
Flashback Kai!

All was well for Hikarigakure. However, the same cannot be said for Konoha. As predicted by Naruto, they lost all their allies. Not only that, many were joining together to ruin them. The Fire Daimyo just gave them a good luck, and even that wasn't sincere. The new Hokage was Danzo, but all he could think about was war and strength. He made gennins fight at war, much to the anger of the parents. There was internal conflict that was barely being resolved.

The Nara head looked at the state of his 'beloved' village. 'Just how did 1 young sun-kissed hair boy change this village permanently when he left. No he didn't change Konoha to a village of greed and corruption, he revealed it to the clueless world."

What did you guys think? Did you like (or maybe love) it? Tell me!!!!
.
.
.
.
Ja nee~