Chapter 12

Hello everyone!
Just a reminder. I don't own Naruto or their characters (If I did, Sasunaru and Itanaru for life!!). Comments are most appreciated. Thank you and enjoy~~~
@terastroud thanks for helping me with Sakura's character.

I forgot to mention that during the whole journey, Naruto is in Human Form (no ears or tails either!!)
Recap
"NARUTO!!!" Someone yells out. Naruto looks at where the voice came only to see a familiar face running towards him. He dashed into Naruto and hugged him while both fell on the ground.
Naruto looked at the familiar face. Shock was an understatement.
"SASUKE?!"
End Recap

Naruto looks down to see Sasuke hugging him. He smirks and says, "Sasuke, I didn't know you missed me that much!"
Sasuke looks at Naruto, tears evident in Sasuke's eyes and says, "Don't leave all of a sudden like that!! I was soo worried!"
Naruto looks at Sasuke, shock written all over his face. The Sasuke he knew BARELY TO NEVER showed his emotions and now he's a crying mess for Naruto?!
Naruto could only say, "Who are you and what have you done to Sasuke?"
Sasuke, getting what Naruto means, quickly got up and wiped his tears. He then said, "Hn, Dobe."
Naruto smiled and said, "AND HE'S BACK! But I also liked emotional Sasuke too!"
Sasuke heard this and wanted to tackle Naruto again into a bigger bear hug, but he still had some of his Uchiha pride left. Although, he suspected that Naruto may unintentionally shatter it.

Gaara, Temari and Kankuro saw this. Only one thing on their mind, What The F**K?!
Kurama, Rin, Uro, Kagami, Minato and Kushina understood what happened and were grinning at Sasuke thinking, Way to make a first impression Sasuke/Sasu-chan/Teme. (A/n: Guess who said which?)

Mikoto and Fugaku came a few minutes later. They saw Minato and Kushina in fox form. They smiled at them and Mikoto said, "It's been a while, dear friends!"
Minato nodded and Kushina said, "I missed you, dattebane!"
Sasuke wasn't shocked as he learnt about them by his parents after he found them giving Uro a letter. He bowed his head in respect.

"Sorry but I need to go meet people. Kurama can you please show everyone where we live? I'll be back!" Naruto says while jumping on the roofs. Sasuke followed Naruto.

Naruto stopped at the Training ground 7. He looked at it and remembered everything. "Do you remember the bell test over here Sasuke?"
"Hn"
"Well, remember how I never hid and just fought Bakashi-sensei?"
"Hn"
"I have something to confess...."
"Hn?"
"The truth is, I was a lot stronger then. I'm way stronger now but I was just faking it..."
"Why?"
"It's because of the villagers here..."
"Hn?"
"I'm known as a demon here. You probably realised that. They would beat me up A LOT. So, I created a mask of a loud, prankster, dead last person. That way, they won't get scared of me and maybe not kill me. They would immediately kill a smart and strong demon than a dumb and weak one......"
Sasuke hugged Naruto from behind. "Why do they think of you as a demon?"
"I-if I t-tell you, y-you will h-hate me too..."
"NO!! I won't hate you so please tell me why!"
"It's because...... I'm the jinchūriki of the Nine Tail Fox...."

Suddenly everything made sense to Sasuke. That's why he put a mask on! Sasuke smiled and said, "So what? You're a hero keeping the real monster away from the village!"
Naruto shook his head, "No. Kurama-nii l, the Kyuubi, isn't a monster. He was controlled to attack them. By Madara Uchiha. He's actually kind and is like my big brother!"
"That's good to know.."
"Why?"
"That means he's always there to help you like a big brother. And that also means you're never alone!"
"I guess you're right! I never thought of it that way.."
"That's cuz you're a Dobe."
They both burst out laughing.

Naruto looks at Sasuke, with a foxy grin and says "Wanna make a grand entrance with me?"
"Hn. Sure."
"What's the Hokage doing now?"
"He's in his office with the 3 Sannin. Their talking about your disappearance."
"Let's have some fun then Dattebayo!"

Suddenly, Cherry blossoms petals surrounded those 2, and they disappeared along with the cherry blossoms.

~~~In the meeting~~~
NO ONES POV

"When do you think he'll return?" Asked a depressed Sarutobi
"Who knows? Maybe never..." Tsunade replies, broken hearted at her own words.
"If he is happy then I am too!" Orochimaru said trying to raise hope in them.
"I agree with snake- ass here."
"What did you say PERVY SAGE!"
Tsunade knocked both their heads. "Knock it off you two!!"

Suddenly, cherry blossom petals appeared and is surrounding something while in the shape of a sphere.
The cherry blossoms were disappearing when a voice came, "missed me, obaa-chan!"
There was only 1 person who called her obaa-chan. Naruto!!
She ran and hugged the figure. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!! WE WERE SOO WORRIED!!!" She cried.
"Sorry, obaa-chan but I wanted to get away from here... after hearing what Sakura and Ino said it broke me...."
Orochimaru went a patted his head. Naruto started to purr. "It's alright. As long as you're safe!"

They talked, along with Sasuke for a while. Naruto told them about entering a place no humans could and so he became a half fox. He told them about his time there. He also told them the sand ninjas and Kazekage are staying with them. Sasuke told Naruto that he and Itachi live there, Naruto didn't mind.
"Dobe, let's get some dango."
"Yosh! Ja nee, Tsunade obaa-chan, uncle Orochi and Percy Sage. Oh yeah, Okaa-San and Otou-San are at home now so please come buy for dinner. I wanna show you all something!"

The 2 boys walked around town. Naruto received glares from almost everyone, but shrugged it off. Gossip started.
"Is that the demon boy?"
"Why is he back?"
"He should have died!"
"Why is he with Sasuke Uchiha?"
"He must be controlling the Uchiha!!"
Naruto hated gossip. Especially when it's not true. Sasuke placed his hands on Naruto's ears and said, "Don't listen to them Dobe."
They entered the Dango shop. Luckily, the owners and waiters don't hate Naruto so they treated him like any other customer.

Word travels fast and a certain ex-kunoichi heard this. She became mad that the 'demon' came back so she wanted to steal her Sasuke in front of him. She did so by dressing a bit slutty, exposing whatever breasts she has.

(Something like this but just dark pink and no weapons)

She ran to the Dango shop and looked to find her Sasuke. She found him and went up to him.
She came in front of him and pushed her hands from the side to make her non-existing breasts look bigger.
She bends down and makes sure her chest was in front of Sasuke, not caring that her behind is currently being exposed due to the very short length of the outfit. She says flirtatiously, "Hello, Sasuke-kun~~"

Sasuke looks at the creature in front of him. He says with venom in his words, "what are you doing here, Sakura?"

And done!
Phew
See you guys next time
Chapter 13 is coming soon!!!
Hope you enjoyed~~