Chapter 14

I don't own Naruto!
Naruto's POV
After eating at the Dango shop, the 8 of us decided to walk around town. There was apparently a flee market by the A travelling group. Thank kami, if they were from Konoha they would have kicked me out the minute I step foot in. They told me that the team sensei's are there. I asked them about team 7 and heard that Sakura stopped being a kunoichi and Sai replaced her. They don't have a third member but they are the strongest team. As expected from Kaka-nii. Now that I don't have to hide anymore, Kaka-nii and I are kind of like brothers and Iruka is a father figure to me.

We started walking when we ran into Kurenai sensei. She saw me and hugged the living daylights out of me. I then noticed that Asuma sensei is next to her carrying a lot of bags, probably for Kurenai sensei. *Sigh* girls. After about 10 minutes of tort- I mean hugging, she let's go. We walk on while I see this AMAZING kimono stall. Me being me, ran in.
'Kit, the 3 sand nins are settled and Gaara is asleep. We are coming to your location. I told your mom about you going into a kimono stall and she told me to tell you to stay there.'
Thanks Kurama.

I enter the stall and they have SOOO MANY different types of Kimonos. *Squeal*!!! Yes, I can squeal too. I wanna buy them all!!!💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Suddenly, in a flash, few figures appear next to me. They are human Kurama, fox mom, fox dad, and the 2 sand nins. We look to see the Kimonos. Suddenly, Temari, Kurenai and my (fox form) mom starts picking clothes for me to try. Ino, Hinata and Tenten join in while the boys watch in amusement.
*Sigh* this is gonna be a long day........

After 3 hours, I pay for 10 new Kimonos. 10!!!! I look to see a satisfied bunch of girls an I just feel like collapsing.

We start moving when we see Kaka-nii and Iruka sensei holding hands!! I call out to them and Kaka-nii and I do our thing.
"Kaka-nii.."
"Naruto.."
"Kaka-nii!!"
"Naruto!!"
KAKA-NII!!!!!"
"NARUTO!!!!"
And then we hug.........
Iruka had to separate us after 5 minutes.. *pouts*
The minute I pout the girls squeal and say "SOOOO CUTE!!" 
I quickly look at Kakashi and put on a foxy grin. I ask, "Did you manage to ask out a certain dolphin?"
He looks at me sheepishly and says, "Yeah! Iruka and I have been going out for a year now."

The people behind me's reaction:
.
.
.
A moment of silence
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"NANI?!?!?!?!"

Kurama and I are rolling on our asses laughing! It is SOOOO obvious!!!

I spot another couple. A certain raven haired man holding hands with a purple haired girl. I call them out "ITA-NII!!! ANKO-NEE!!"
They turn to see me on the ground. Anko-nee, tackled me and hugged me while telling me how much of a Baka gaki I am and how much she missed me.
Ita-nii came to me and flicked my forehead. Some things really never change....
I decided to give the crowd behind me another shock. I don't really know if Sasuke knows. O well...
I turn to Itachi and put on my very famous foxy grin. "Ita-nii, did you ask a certain snake woman out?"
"Yeah. Anko and I are currently on a date now."

Crowds reaction:
Moment of silence
.
.
.
.
.
"NANI?! AGAIN?!"
Looks like Sasuke didn't know. Oh god! I can't stop laughing!!!

"Itachi-nii! Why didn't you tell me?!"
"Because you didn't ask...?"
"Does mom and dad know?"
"Yes. They asked.."
".....how long...."
"Over a year.."
"NANI?!"

We hear a loud voice screaming something about youth. I look back only to be tackled by 2 people wearing green spandex. Obviously, they are Guy and Lee. They start anime crying and saying how youthful it was for me to return. I look at Kurama, he's just laughing his ass of. Damn fox.

"YOSH! LEE! FOR NARUTO LET US RUN AROUND KONOHA 100 TIMES!!"
"Yes Guy sensei!"
And they ran off towards the sunset..... WAIT?! There isn't supposed to be a sunset? A genjutsu? I'm trying to stop it but it isn't working!!! Why the hell am I on a beach anyways?! What are those 2?
I see Kurama pucking at their sight. *smirks* I have a way to deal with this fox now... hehehehe...

Kurama's POV
I feel shivers run down my spine. I stop puking. Kami! Looking at those 2 makes me wanna throw up more! I look to see Naruto smirking at me. This CANNOT be good.
Oh Kami......

Naruto's POV
After the 2 leave we all continue shopping. I am getting A LOT of hateful glares and rude comments but I don't care anymore. I have a family and a village who love me! Not to mention my family here (the 3 Sannin, 2 ANBU, the Konoha 12 with their sensei, and Iruka sensei.)
Anko told me what Ibiki does to people who hurt me. After hearing that, I can safely conclude that Ibiki is apart of my family here.

I buy some weapons and scrolls on the elements and jutsu. My mom makes me buy some hair accessories. I know my hair is long but I am NOT a girl. Sadly, these girls want me to play dress up *Anime cries*

Everyone was shocked at how the fox could talk. I told them they are my summons..... not yet time for me to reveal who they are. Ino told the foxes what Sakura did earlier. I saw my parents and the sand nins get super mad. Oh Kami! Let's just hope Kami will give her mercy because judging by their rage, I can saw they will be merciless on her! Dad told me they invited the Uchiha's for dinner. They told me how much they wanted to help me. I could see how much my parents trust them so I don't mind showing them the same thing I am gonna show the rest.

As everyone started to leave, I told Anko-nee, Ita-nii, Kaka-nii, Iruka sensei and Sasuke to come to my house for dinner.
'Kit, if you show Sasuke then you do know you have to tell him about me?" Kurama says in my mind link.
'I know but something tells me to tell Sasuke. I have seen him being concerned about me before. Besides, if he doesn't accept me then I'll just erase his memory....'
'Your choice kit. I'll be with you no matter what you choose!"
'Thanks Kurama-nii!'

I hope Sasuke will accept me......

Done!
How was it?
Comment and Vote
Follow me too!
See you next time!
Ja nee.