Chapter 4

Hello everyone!
Just a reminder. I don't own Naruto or their characters (If I did, Sasunaru and Itanaru for life!!). Comments are most appreciated. Thank you and enjoy~~~

Naruto's POV
I finished packing all my stuff. It took me around 4 hours. It's currently 1am. Kurama-nii said to write a goodbye message to the ones I love. I did just that. This is how it looks like:-

To Uncle Orochi, Tsunade baa-chan, Pervy Sage, Jiji, Kakashi-nii, Itachi-nii, Anko-nee, Iruka sensei:
I'm sorry I left without telling you but I had to leave fast. Kurama-nii and I decided to leave. I can't live in Konoha anymore. The beatings got worse and I know I'm selfish but I wanted to have some time with you guys but your always busy. Can you please forgive me? Kurama-nii said I'll be going to a place where only animals know so you won't be able to find me. Also, in this envelope is the newest copy of the "Iccha Iccha Paradise" for Kakashi-nii and Itachi-nii.
Kurama-nii said that if I am stable enough I will come back. I give my headband to Itachi-nii to keep till I come back (if I do). This house will belong to everyone I address this letter to. Goodbye!!

To my fellow comrades:
I am sorry I am a demon. I heard Sakura calling me a demon and I couldn't handle it so I left. I've been called that a lot before but hearing it from my so called comrades hurt me too much. Goodbye.

Bye: Naruto N. Uzumaki

After I finished writing the letter I decided that it was time to leave. Kurama-nii and I left the house.... only to be greeted by the animals!!! They were sad that we were leaving but they understood. I told them that if come back I'll visit them!!

~~~Next Morning~~~
Jiji's POV
THIS DAMN PAPERWORK!!! IF THERE IS ONE ENEMY I HATE ITS PAPERWORK!!!!!! I suddenly had a really strange feeling. The Konoha 12 and their sensei's entered. (The 3 Sannins and Iruka are already here). I looked around but I couldn't find Naruto.
"Where's Naruto?" I asked.
"This is about Naruto and we didn't want him to know so we only came." Kakashi said.
"What Happened?"
"Two kids over here called Naruto a 'Demon' and 'should never be born'!" Asuma said.

No one's POV
The room was suddenly filled with large amounts of KI and BL (BloodLust). You can see that from the hokage,3 sannins and 2 Anbus (Anko and Itachi). The rookies and their senseis, except Kakashi, shivered at the horror.
The Hokage got up and stared at them. He then said, "Can the 2 who said that come forward! Now!"
Ino and Sakura stepped forward, shivering. Ino then said, "I-It w-w-was u-us.." her stuttering put Hinata to shame.
The Hokage then said, "I am very disappointed in you both. You should be lucky he didn't hear this, your punishment would have been scary.
Sakura then spoke up, "Can you blame us! He's a demon and my parents say that everyday! What's wrong with calling a demon, demon? Heck, he's soo useless!!"

Sasuke came up to Sakura and slapped her soo hard she fell to the ground. "You want to talk about useless? YOU'RE THE MOST USELESS PERSON I HAVE EVER MET!! All you can do is fan girl and you always hide behind Naruto and I. When I get hurt, you blame it on Naruto and punch him. I doubt you even want to become a shinobi!! Don't you dare talk about someone else being useless!!"
Everyone was surprised. He was so calm and collect and now he shows soo much anger while defending his friend Naruto. Sakura was soo surprised she started to tear up. The others were just as mad, if not more, at Sakura. Even Ino released her KI and BL towards Sakura. Everyone realised Ino understood her mistake.

Orochimaru then spoke up, "We will decide on her punishment later. For know, Hokage, I am feeling that something's wrong. It's coming since morning every time I think of Naruto".
Tsunade then said, "You too, huh? Same here."
Jiraya said, "Same. Let's all visit Naruto's house. I am fearing for the worse..."
Everyone ran to his house. Little do they know that they will be welcomed by glares from the animals and an empty, soulless house.

What do you think?? Comment and vote please!!! Hope you enjoyed!!
Chapter 5 coming soon~~~