Chapter 6

Hello everyone!
Just a reminder. I don't own Naruto or their characters (If I did, Sasunaru and Itanaru for life!!). Comments are most appreciated. Thank you and enjoy~~~

~~~Naruto's POV~~~
After Kurama-nii and I left, I have been following Kurama-nii who is in his human form.
"We've arrived kit!" He says.
"Where are we?"
"A place where no one will find us so I can teleport us safely to our real destination. Nobody comes here so it's perfect to teleport from here!"
"Where are we teleporting to?"
"You'll see!"

He does some really fast hand signs (I could see them!) and taps on the ground. He then says, "Secret Art Teleportation Jutsu: Hidden Dragon Forest!"
Suddenly, a black circle was below our feet as it started to suck us in. I closed my eyes. Kurama-nii saw this as he said, "We're here kit! Open your eyes!"
As soon as he said that, I opened my eyes. My jaws dropped. This is the most beautiful place I have ever seen!!!

It looks like a village but soo much more magical!! You could see humans walking around in harmony, but judging by their chakra their animals!! Everywhere was greenery and happiness!!! A little away, you can see a huge castle!!! Amazing!!

(Something like this👆 for the castle, and the pic above for the town)

"Come on kit! Let's go to the castle"
"Alright"

~~~At the castle gates~~~
"Stop! Who goes there?!" A guard yelled.
They looked at Kurama and gasped.
"Forgive my partner Kurama-sama. We were not expecting you to com  here after you got sealed in the human village" another guard said. He said the last part in pure hatred. They looked at me with hatred in their eyes. Not again!
"My jinchūriki allows me freedom and I love him very much. He's been abused by the humans and so I took him here."
After Kurama-nii said that, they looked at me with sympathy and smiled.
"In that case, welcome human kid!" Another guard said.
WAIT?! I am WELCOMED?!!!
"Umm... thank you mister!" I said blushing like mad. They smiled at me again. The guards showed us the way to this massive hall where the is a huge chair in the middle of a room. A person is sitting on it. He has dark purple hair and golden eyes.

He looked at Kurama-nii and smiled

He looked at Kurama-nii and smiled. He then said with his majestic voice, "Its been a while Kurama. How are you? How did you escape? And why did you bring a human kid here?" He said the last part demonically. I shivered. Does everyone here hate humans?
Kurama-nii chuckled and said, "It's been a while Edward. I have been fine. I escaped and was able to come here because my jinchūriki allowed me freedom and shows me kindness. This 'Human Kid' is my jinchūriki. I brought him here because he has been abused, beaten by almost everyone in the village there. He isn't save there."

The King looked at me and gave me a sad smile. He said, "Forgive my rudeness human kid. I am Edward Von Voltaire, the ruler of the Hidden Dragon Forest. But please, call me Edward"
I smiled and said, "Then...... Edward-nii it is! You don't need to apologise, after all I did come here without your knowledge. I am Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki!"
"You're Minato and Kushina's son?!"
"Yes... umm.. how do you know?"
"They are the only humans that were kind. They helped Kurama there and sealed him inside you to protect the village and Kurama from Madara Uchiha, and they paid the price. They asked Kurama and us when they found out they were going to have you that if anything happened to them, if we could take care of you. I apologise I couldn't help you before.."

I started to tear up and smiled. They really loved me!! "Thank you for your concern. If you don't mind, can I live here for a while?"
He smiled and said, "Of course you can!! Everyone here would be more than happy to have you here!!"
"Um.."
"Yes?"
"What animal are you?"
"Haha! So you noticed! I am a dragon! It's easier to do stuff in human form so that's why many use their human forms!"

He turned to Kurama-nii. He looked serious and said, "As much as we would love him to be here, the forest will harm him."
I turn towards him, confusion written all over my face, "What do you mean?"
"This forest was built for animals to be safe from humans. Humans can be here 2-3 days tops."
"Oh.."
"Don't worry kit! I thought of this! I will turn you into a 1/2 fox. That way you can stay here permanently!"
Edward-nii and I stared at him. He said something useful!! He's smart!!
We both smiled and I agreed to be turned into a fox- human hybrid.

Kurama turned into his nine tail form, just smaller so we can look each other in the eyes, and said, "I, Kurama, the Kyuubi and the nine-tail fox, hereby turn Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki into a half Fox!"
He then bit his paw till a little blood came out and told me to drink it. I drank the blood and I started to change. I felt heat surrounding me and my muscles changing. I felt muscles growing. It was soo painful I fainted.

I woke up in this HUGE bed. Kurama-nii is beside me in his chibi fox form sleeping. I got up and felt somewhat strange... I looked in the mirror and me being shocked is an understatement. Is that me?!
I have orange ears and 9 orange tails. My hair has become longer, so long that it reaches my waist, with few orange streaks. My nails are sharp and my whiskers are more defined. My left eye is still blue, while my right eye is red with a cat-like slit.
"Like how you look kit?"
I nodded cuz I was too shocked for words. Kurama stood behind me in his human form with clothes in his hand.
"Change into this!" I obliged. I wore a battle kimono for men that is blood red with blue flames in the end of the kimono and the end of the sleeves. The sach is blue. I looked... cute?! With makeup and curves I could pass off as a girl. A pretty one at that😏. Kurama-nii came towards me and rubbed my whiskers gently. I love it when anyone does that. I purred softly.

Edward-nii and Kurama-nii showed me around the forest and the castle. Apparently, while I was sleeping, Edward-nii made an announcement to the whole forest on who I am and everyone,EVERYONE, accepted me! While he was showing me around the forest, many 'people' came to me and welcomed me here. Kurama-nii said he'll start my training tomorrow!! I love it here😍😍😍.

How was this?! This chapter is only dedicated to Naruto and his soon to be life. Next chapter it will be on Konoha also and the soon to be awakened parents.
Minato- "Just wake us up already!!"
Kushina- "I agree!! I want to see my son!! How do you think his life in Konoha is like?"
Minato- "I bet everyone treats him like a god!!"
Me- "Minato, Kushina, we need to talk..."
After telling them!!
Minato and Kushina- "I AM GONNA DESTROY KONOHA!!!"
Me- "Well..... Konoha's doomed.... not my fault..."

Chapter 7 is coming soon!! Hope you enjoyed~~~