Chapter 7

Hello everyone!
Just a reminder. I don't own Naruto or their characters (If I did, Sasunaru and Itanaru for life!!). Comments are most appreciated. Thank you and enjoy~~~

~~~In Konoha~~~
No ones POV
After a week of torture, Sakura was returned to her home with bruises and cuts. Anko and Ibiki were tempted to give her broken bones, but they decided against it saying they'll do it the next time she bad mouths him without understanding his life. She arrived at her home, scared and shivering. Her parents saw this and heard her saying, "I am sorry. I am worse than trash." Her parents calmed her down and saw she was mentally ok. They took her and headed to the Hokage's tower. They were greeted by the glares of the receptionist, who loved Naruto but he never knew. The opened the Hokage's door only to see the Hokage, the 3 sannins and 2 ANBU and an ex-ANBU giving them death glares. They gulped and looked to the right to see the Konoha 10 (Sakura is behind her parents and Naruto left) looking at them.

"Hokage-sama"- Mr. Haruno said- "Why did you send our daughter to the torture and interrogation chamber?! How dare you do that?!"
"How dare you speak to the Hokage with such disrespect?!" Jiraya yelled.
The 2 gulped.
"To answer your question, your daughter badmouthed Naruto and even hit him many times without reason. Not to mention, when he left a note saying he is going away from Konoha, SHE JUST SMIRKED AND WISH HE WOULD DIE!!!" The Hokage said.
Mrs. Haruno, being the dumb ass she is, smirked and said, "So the demon finally left!! This calls for a celebration!!"
Everyone glared at the 3.

Hokage smirked and said, "Instead of thinking about a celebration, you should be worrying about yourselves?"
"What do you mean?" Mrs Haruno asked.
"THE FACT THAT YOU HURT NARUTO MANY TIMES!!" Orochi said angrily, releasing his KI and BL towards the 2.
Everyone gasped, including Sakura. Sakura thought, 'What did I just hear? Did they really do that?!'
"You have no proof!!" Mr Haruno said defensively. 
Tsunade slammed her hand on the Hokage's desk, almost breaking it, and said "DONT ACT DUMB YOU FILTHY MAGGOTS!! I went around town and henged myself and saw a couple drunks showing his friends a video of how HE AND A BUNCH OF IDIOTS STABBED NARUTO. HE VIDEO TAPPED IT!!!! NOT JUST 1, THERE WERE MANY!! ALL OF THEM HAD YOU 2 FILTHY SCUM IN IT!!! We already sent everyone who hurt Naruto to Ibiki and Anko and sentenced them to jail. All that's left is you 2."

The 2 adult Haruno's gulped.
Mrs. Haruno tried her luck and said, "What are you talking about??"
The Hokage showed a video of them stabbing Naruto for 3 whole f***ing hours!!
The genins and their teachers, except Kakashi cuz he and the 2 ANBU knew, saw this and glared at the 2 sending their BL and KI. Heck, everyone including Sakura did that. She hated her parents for doing that and knew who the real monsters are. 
"Everyone who saw this, tell me, who are the real monsters?" Hokage said. Everyone, including few ANBU members who were there to protect the Hokage and saw this, pointed at the 2 Harunos. The few ANBU members USED to hate Naruto but after seeing this they hated themselves for not helping him.
Mr. Haruno said, "HE'S A MONSTER WHO DESERVED EVERYTHING WE DID!!!"
They got punched in the face by none other than.......................... Sakura Haruno.
She then said, "You guys are wrong. I regret ever thinking you were right when you said Naruto was a monster. It's clear here that, YOU 2 ARE THE MONSTERS!!!"
Everyone saw this and was relieved when Sakura was now on their side. She wasn't lying when she said that. Ino checked her mind quietly to see if she was lying, but she wasn't.

"What should their punishment be, for stabbing Naruto, a civilian, 15+ times be?" The Hokage asked.
Sasuke said, "2 months in Torture and Interrogation chamber with no restrictions on what to do to them. Then, 15 years of prison, 1year for every time they hurt him. Scratch that, LIFETIME SENTENCE IN PRISON!!"
The Hokage repeated, "So, 2months with Anko and Ibiki. Then, a lifetime sentence in prison. Who agrees?"
Everyone there raised their hands.
"Very well then, Anko take them. Also, the Civilian council is banished as everyone there hurt Naruto!"
Anko took the 2 struggling idiots.

~~~With the Grim Reaper~~~
No ones POV
The Grim Reaper has seen the life Naruto has and saw he was in a better place. He somehow wanted to get back at the village for what they did and he thought how.. AHA! He had an idea!!
He summoned 2 people in front of him. A lady with long red hair and a man with blond hair. They looked at each other.
"Minato?"
"Kushina?"
"MINATO!!!!"
"KUSHINA!!"
And they hugged each other.

The grim reaper then said, "Stop this!"
They looked at him and said "sorry.."
the grim reaper said, "Apology accepted. As for why your here, I decided to let you live again to take care of your son!"
They looked overjoyed!!
"Why" Minato asked.
"He needs his parents. When the time comes, you'll understand. You will awaken in you coffins so just break it down. I wish you good luck!"
He said as he clapped and they immediately disappeared.
The grim reaper smirked and said, "Konoha, you are soo doomed. That's what you get for hurting a young boy!"

~~~In the Graveyard~~~
Minato and Kushina awakened at their own coffins. They broke it down and got out of it. They saw each other and hugged again. The Hokage, who came to visit their graves, saw this and said, "MINATO, KUSHINA?!"
They looked at him and said, "SARUTOBI!!"
They hugged and they followed him to the office while the whole village saw them and was glad their saviours were back! They went to spread the word!!

What do you think they'll do? Hehehe.... this is fun!!! Read on to find out!

⚠️ Hey guys!! I was thinking, should I make a Naruto x Fairy Tail fanfiction?? Please Comment and tell me what you think!!!

Chapter 8 is coming soon..
Hope you enjoyed~~~