Chapter 10- over the 2 years

Hello everyone!
Just a reminder. I don't own Naruto or their characters (If I did, Sasunaru and Itanaru for life!!). Comments are most appreciated. Thank you and enjoy~~~

It has been 2 years since Naruto left Konoha. Honestly, he was the happiest in the Hidden Dragon Forest. He had his parents back, and he had a village who loved him. He didn't need to go back to Konoha but he missed Jiji,uncle Orochi, pervy sage, Tsunade-baa-chan, Itachi-nii, Kakashi-nii, Anko-nee, and for some reason...... he missed Sasuke the most. Of course, he didn't know why. He was just going to visit for a month. His parents and the WHOLE village TRIED to stop him but he just couldn't go on without seeing these few people. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that the Hidden Dragon Forest HATES Konoha now? Well, they do. The hated everyone except those who meant a lot to their kit. His parents didn't want to go back so they went with Naruto in their fox form. They only wanted to meet the people Naruto cared about and the Uchihas. Also, maybe torture few people *cough*The Harunos*cough*.
Also, other than Naruto's parents and Kurama, few others decided to go to protect their younger brother. Let's introduce you to..........................................................................
Rin, Uro and Kagami!!

Rin:

Uro:

Uro:

Kagami:

Kagami:

Don't judge their age by their appearance

Don't judge their age by their appearance... they all are well over 100years old. They travelled with Naruto in their fox-human forms. Many others wanted to join Naruto, but he only allowed few people. 

Minato and Kushina have been communicating with Fugaku and Mikoto A LOT. Since Uro has to deliver the messages, he got irritated with the amount they talk. Like everyday!!!!
Those 4 couldn't wait to meet again. Kushina told them that they'll be arriving at Konoha in 3 days but in their fox forms, so Fugaku and Mikoto:
1) Informed the love-struck Sasuke
2)Told everyone in the Uchiha who were overjoyed.
3) cleaned Naruto's house making it sparkle
4) prepared to celebrate with them.

When Sasuke heard the news, he was so excited!!! During the 2 years away from his Naruto, HIS Naruto, Sasuke's love somehow deepened...... He wanted him to know his feelings and he couldn't wait to meet him!!! *Insert Sasuke crazy fanboy squeal*

Sakura found out that her love for Sasuke will always remain unrequited due to the fact that he loves Naruto. So what did she do? She started hating him, AGAIN!!!!
Sasuke and Kakashi, scratch that, the WHOLE Konoha 12 heard her once talking to some villagers about how terrible Naruto was. Needless to say, Sasuke beat her up and Kakashi stopped teaching her. They thought she learnt her lesson, BUT NOOOO..... she said how useless Naruto was and how he would constantly whine and how he was bringing Saskuke and herself down. All the Konoha 12 thought she was describing herself... very accurately. Now, Sakura lives alone and isn't a gennin but just a regular citizen. She worked her ass of just to survive. (A/N: Now she knows how Naruto felt.... sorry guys I just HATE Sakura Haruno so I did this to her. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)

Now, back to Naruto. In these 2 years, Naruto became a man who was....... desired by many. He didn't love anyone like that tho... he didn't know how.. He also became VERY strong and he made summoning contracts with the foxes, wolves, and dragons!!!
Edward became one of his MANY big brothers. He taught Naruto many skills.... hehehehe...
Naruto earned the nickname: The Elegant Kitsune........ mainly cuz he killed his opponents elegantly.

They were on their way to Konoha.....

What do you think will happen??

Yo!
So I turned Sakura into a bitch again. Cuz I HATE her. And so I made her feel pain..... hehehehehe.
So how was this?
Comment, vote and follow me.
Also, When are you guys going to answer!!! I just want to know if I should make a fairy tail X Naruto fanfiction.
Hope you enjoyed!!
Chapter 11 is coming soon~~