Chapter 16

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

~~~Naruto's POV~~~
Last night was fun! We partied till we dropped!! It's nice to know there are some people here who look at me as Naruto, and not a demon. I decided it's time to get out of bed when I felt something not letting me move. I look to see the thing, only to see Sasuke's arms wrapped around my waist?! The hell? What happened?
Oh yeah.... now I remember. Sasuke accidentally drank Baa-chan's sake and got drunk and passed out. I took him to my room and laid him down on my bed. I went out to party more and came back after an hour, when the party finished. I got in my bed and Sasuke hugged me I blushed and fell asleep.

Remembering that mad me blush.... a lot. I nudged Sasuke to see if he would wake up but he didn't. I decided to use a jutsu to pour a little water on his face...... BIG MISTAKE!
He got up but immediately pinned me to the bed, getting on top of me. I was too embarrassed of our position to actually do something about it. His face was only centimetres away from mine. Those dark eyes staring at me and his lips moving, indicating he was about to speak. "Why did you do that Naruto? Depending on your answer, I'll see what punishment is fit for you."
"I-I just wanted to wake you up cuz I couldn't move since you had your arms around my waist."
"Not good enough~"
He leaned forward and kissed me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HE KISSED ME?!
Not long after, I gave in and kissed him back. When we separated to only see those beautiful dark eyes look at me. I was staring too much that I didn't notice him putting his right leg on my.... thing... when I felt this I blushed furiously and looked down only to blush more! He was on top of me.... in between my legs... one of those legs are currently moving on my thing....... it felt good? Why? I felt myself moan from the pleasure.
He moves closer and, bites my neck? He starts sucking that spot. He leaves a trail of kiss marks on my neck. He stopped and was about to lean in for a kiss when...
.
.
.
.
Anko called us down for breakfast. He sighed and got off me holding his hand out for me to use to get up. I took his hand and he pulled me up. He wrapped his other hand around my waist and licked my ears. He whispered, "Bext time I won't stop.... Naru-chan!" I blushed furiously.

We exited my room after I hid the kiss marks using a jutsu I invented. It hides your bruises, marks, etc on your bodies. When Sasuke and I reached down for breakfast... I saw Kurama with amusement and happiness in his eyes. Why? Oh shit!! I just realised that he might have seen everything that happened!!!

I look at him with my don't-you-dare-say-a-word face. He nodded but still had the same eyes. I think Sasuke understood what happened as he gave Kurama the same type of glare I did. We ate breakfast and rushed outside. Apparently team 7 was having a meeting and I wanna see. We walked around the village to hear them whispering stuff like:
'Did you hear? The demon's back?'
'Why can't he just die?'
'Go away you damn demon!'
What they didn't realise is that
A. I don't give a fuck!
B. My parents heard everything as I sense them following me in fox form.
C. You're all soooo doomed! By the hands of your so called saviours whose child you neglected.

We went to the meeting and I see Sai and Kakashi already there. *GASP* KAKA-NII IS ON TIME?! Did Iruka have anything to do with this? He looks at me and smiled and said, "Hi Naruto! I heard you were coming here so I decided to come on time then late!"
I nodded, still very confused.
So we basically talked about this weeks missions that are C- A ranks and that I could come too!! Yes!! Kakashi told us to go to Ichiraku Ramen stall and so I left immediately.

~~~Kaka-Baka' POV~~~
I see Naruto running off. Sigh* I knew that was the only way to get Naruto away from hearing this. The boys were about to leave when I stopped them, "Wait! As you know, Naruto's here only for a month. Well.... let's make this memorable for him!! Whatever you do, don't drag him to alleyways as he doesn't have a good history being there. He's been tortured there before.... Operation Make-Naruto-Comfy-Here-And-Let-Him-Rely-On-Us-More is a go!!"
The two ran of with me behind them. We go and eat ramen with Naruto while chatting.

DONE!!! CHAPTER 16 IS OVER!!
Hope you enjoyed!
Ja nee!