Chapter 22- Idiots don't catch cold.

It pains me to say goodbye to this fabric but I know that it's all over. So this is to all of you,  a special Sasunaru moment. One I hope you'll enjoy.

Winter arrived at Hikarigakure. The cold air,  the snow,  the roads covered in snow where poor husbands were ordered by their wives to shovel out the snow. The scent of warm ramen noodles and hot chocolate filled the air. The kids were playing in the snow,  laughing without a care in the world. While the whole village was enjoying,  the young Hikakage was in a room under his bed sheets with a hot towel on his forehead. "Goddammit! Why did I fall sick now!  And why am I sick,  I'm a jinchuriki for kami's sake! " He cursed out loud. His room door open to reveal his gorgeous boyfriend, Sasuke. "and here I thought idiots don't catch cold" Sasuke said with a smirk.
"cheap shot asshole. " was the only reply that came out of Naruto's mouth.
Sasuke smiled at his lover. He went over to him and replaced the now-warm towel with a hot one.  Naruto loved being cared for like that,  and Sasuke knew it. Naruto,  compared to yesterday,  looked much better. Sasuke had no doubt that Naruto will be fine in an hour or so. His ammunity was the best. Sasuke laid down next to Naruto and hugged him gently.
"Naru,  what will you do now? "
"I had my revenge without spilling blood. Konoha is doomed as is avoided by everyone like its the plague. They will definitely never recover from this. I am kind of hurt that our friend's parents still thought of me as a demon even after I revealed everything and they even tried to stop our friends from coming here. I really wished for their parents to come too,  but I should have realised that they too just thought of me as a monster so they could vent out their anger. I really thought the Naras' and the Hyuugas' would be different,  but I guess not.
Anyways, I finished what I wanted to. I only have one ambition now"
"what is it? "
"To be with you,  forever." Naruto said, smiling.
"I do too" Sasuke replied and gave Naruto a French kiss. It got more intense,  to the point of Naruto becoming a moaning mess. When they separated, Naruto said,  "You'll catch my cold now."
Sasuke smiled,  "Then let's be sick together."

That was it!  Short and cute and to the point!  I am going to make this a 'completed' story but if you want me to write a short story on any of the couples,  I will.
Also,  I am still working on the Itanaru and Drarry. Give me a few days.
Well,  that's about it.
Ja nee~