Chapter 11- Meet the siblings from Suna

Hello everyone!
Just a reminder. I don't own Naruto or their characters (If I did, Sasunaru and Itanaru for life!!). Comments are most appreciated. Thank you and enjoy~~~

~~~In a secluded Forest~~~
No ones POV
Naruto and his family flashed into a secluded forest. They have gone out of the Hidden Dragon Forest. Kurama, Uro, Rin and Kagami accompanied Naruto in their Fox- Human form, whereas Minato and Kushina accompanied Naruto in their fox forms.
Naruto's wearing an elegant battle kimono (the pic below) with 2 swords behind him. 1 was labeled Life as the handle is white and gold and the sheath is white. The 2nd is labeled Death as the handle is black and blood red and the sheath is black.

(The reason the outfit looks like a girls one is cuz Rin and Kushina wanted to dress their CUTE Naruto

(The reason the outfit looks like a girls one is cuz Rin and Kushina wanted to dress their CUTE Naruto.)

They are SUPER pissed at Konoha. They walked together towards Konoha when suddenly, they were attacked by sand! (A/N- You better know who I am talking about!)

Three ninjas came out, with the Hidden Sand Village headbands.
The one with purple makeup said, "Friends or Foes?"
Those 3 were already in battle stances. The red haired boy in the middle looked at Naruto. He wore the Kage outfit for Suna.

"Kit-" Kurama whispers to Naruto "-the red haired dude has my brother, Shukaku the one tails, sealed in him!"
Naruto looked at the fellow jinchūriki. "We are friends-" he said "-we mean no harm. What are you names?"
They relaxed a bit due to Naruto's calming aura "The names Kankuro." Purple makeup man said.
"Yo! I'm Temari!" The blonde girl said.
"Gaara" the Kage said.

Naruto smiled. "It's nice to meet you Gaara, and Shukaku."
This shocked everyone.
"How do you know?!" Gaara demanded.
"It's because I'm like you. I'm the jinchūriki for the nine tail fox."
Kurama came out of the crowd. "Yo! I'm the Nine tail fox, but call me Kurama."
"How are you even alive?! We die if they come out of us?!"
"Well, not really..... he is still sealed in me but I give him freedom."
"Wait?! You both look friendly?!"
"Well we are. Isn't yours?"
"He isn't. He won't let me sleep...."
"Sand kit. Mind if I go into your mind scape to talk to my annoying brother?"
Gaara agreed as he, Kurama and Naruto went in his mindscape.

~~~In Gaara's mind scape~~~
Kurama's POV
That damn annoying brother of mind! Wait till I give him a piece of my mind!!! Speaking of which, where is he? All I see is sand and just more sand. I look at Naruto and Gaara.
"Sand dude, you know where he is?"
Gaara pointed in a direction and I look only to see a raccoon dog that is about to get the worst beating in his life!!
I  transform into my original fox form and charge at him. "SHU-KA-KU!!!" I scream as I start to beat the crap out of him.
"Brother!!! Stop! Please!!" He screams. I stop and look at him.
"What's the meaning of this Shukaku? How dare you not let Gaara sleep!!!"
"Sorry but it isn't my fault. Blame this damn seal!!! I have this really bad itch and when he sleeps it becomes UNBEARABLE!! Try living your life with an itch!"
"I can help you with that" I hear my kit say.
"How?" My damn brother asks
"I'm a seal master, along with my parents. Where's the seal?"

In no time Naruto fixes the seals and tells him to apologise to Gaara. Shukaku does so while crying. Such a baby😒
We leave the mind scape after Gaara and Shukaku reconcile.

~~~In the real world~~~
No ones POV
The 3 come out of Gaara's mind and Gaara immediately falls asleep.
"Don't worry-" Naruto says "-We fixed the seal as it wasn't place properly so now Gaara can sleep and not go berserk!!!"
The 2 sand nin look at Naruto and cry. "Thank you soo much!!!" They say.
"Where are you heading?" Uro asks
"To the leaf village" Temari replies.
"They why don't you join us? We're heading there too!!" Rin says happily.

The 2 nins agree as they carry Gaara and walk to the village.
"We don't know your name?" Temari asks
They 3 foxes introduce themselves and it's Naruto's turn.
"I'm Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki. Son of the 4th Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki. Also the jinchūriki of the Kyuubi, Kurama." This shocked the 2 ninjas!!
"Why are you away from the leaf then?"
"Cuz they treated my kit as garbage!! Just cuz he's a jinchūriki!!! He ran away to a certain place and his parents came to him. Apparently the shinigami sent them here to take care of Naruto and 'take care' of the leaf. Oh ya, those 2 foxes are them by the way."
"Hello! I'm Kushina Uzumaki!"
"I'm Minato Namikaze!"

The 2 ninja stared in shock. They were ravelling with LEGENDS!!
They bowed in respect.
"I like you kids!" Minato said.
"With all due respect, Lord Hokage and Lady Kushina, why are you guys going back?"
"Naruto has few people who care about him there. So he wants to visit them!" Kushina says.
"I have an idea! Why don't you 3 live with us. We'll be here for a month only though. Since these 2 are jinchūriki, I think it'll be best for them to bond. Since only they know each other's pain the best." Minato said.
The 2 nin looked at each other and said, "We would be happy to!"
"What business do you have in Konoha anyways?"
"An annual Kage meeting. Only Konoha and Suna. To discuss trade and other boring stuff my poor brother has to go through.." Temari says as she ruffles Gaara's hair.
It didn't really shock anyone that their siblings.

~~~Konoha Gates~~~
No ones POV
Gaara woke up and saw they were near the gates. "Nee-chan I'm awake. I can walk now." He says as Temari puts him down gently.
"How was your first sleep?" Kankuro asks.
"Good."
Gaara moves closer to Naruto as they walk. They talk about their pasts and all. Gaara had siblings and a father who loved him since the beginning. The village slowly warmed up to him. Needless to say, he had a much better life then Naruto. They were in front of the gates when the guards look at them. They gasp! Lord Kazekage (I think) is walking next to the village's so called demon. The guards hated Naruto.
"Get away from the Kazekage you filthy demon!" A guard yells.
"You should have died!!!" Another one yells.

Gaara had enough of this. "If he's a demon then so am I!! After all, I too am a jinchūriki. But you pathetic excuses for ninjas don't even know the difference between a scroll and the kunnai in it. If it wasn't for him, you all would be dead. So show some respect!' Gaara said the last part with a mix of Shukaku's voice too.
The guards looked dumbfounded. They JUST realised their mistake. "FORGIVE US NARUTO-SAMA!!!" They yell and go into the dogeza position.
"It's alright!" Naruto says cheerfully.
They look at him. HOW DID WE THINK HE WAS A DEVIL WHEN HE LOOKS SOO MUCH LIKE AN ANGEL!!! They all mentally yell.

"NARUTO!!!" Someone yells out. Naruto looks at where the voice came only to see a familiar face running towards him. He dashed into Naruto and hugged him while both fell on the ground.
Naruto looked at the familiar face. Shock was an understatement.
"SASUKE?!"

Tada~~~~
To those who also read my black butler fanfic Phantom Thief Spades, I apologise for not updating it These past few days. I am gonna do it tomorrow! Good night guys💤💤💤.
Please Comment, vote and follow me!!
Chapter 12 is coming soon!!!
Hope you enjoyed~~~