Chapter 15

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!
Guys I mad the biggest mistake ever!!! I wrote about Naruto confessing that he is a jinchūriki and then I start writing as if that never happened!!!! I AM SUCH A BAKA!!!! I got a back up idea, though.... thank Kami! Also, check out my other book called 'I am NOT a monster'. Let's continue the story!!!~~~

~~~Naruto's House at 6pm~~~
Naruto's POV
I AM FREAKING OUT!!!! I have to tell Sasuke, but I'm scared!!! Like how do I say this?! Hey Sasuke, guess what? Kurama, the fox, is like a brother to me and he didn't attack the village! Midara Uchiha did! Also, my parents are Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki, the 2 foxes here. And I live in a place that everyone is an animal and I am well respected there. It's NOT THAT EASY!!!!!!!
I became half fox solely because I wanted to stay there. They didn't mind that I was Kurama's Jinchūriki, they welcomed BOTH of us and treated Kurama like loyalty!!!! Well, I got to do what I got to do.... *Sigh*
Dinners at 7 so I better tell a little bit about Kurama to Sasuke now....
Rin comes up to me and hugs me from the back , "Don't worry brother, you'll be fine!"
"Thanks, Rin-nee!"
I think of Rin, Uro and Kagami as siblings. They love me like that too! I see Uro and Kagami giving me a thumbs up saying, "Go for it!"

I walk to Sasuke's room. I knock and hear a 'come in'. I entered and looked at Sasuke. "Sasuke, there's something I have to tell you...."
"What is it?"
"Everyone here knows so I'll tell you now. Kurama, the Nine Tail Fox, didn't really attack the village. He was being controlled by Madara Uchiha. My parents knew this so they sealed him in me to protect him from Madara. Yes, my parents are Minato Namikaze the 4th Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki. They died in the process but 2 years ago, the grim reaper brought them back to life. The 2 foxes are them. I'll tell you the rest with everyone there..."
I could see a shocked look on Sasuke's face. It is soo cute- wait WHAT?! Did I just think that?!

I heard Anko-nee calling us for dinner. We got up and left. We ate but I could see Sasuke still shocked. After that, we all went to the dining room. I decided to tell everyone the truth.
"Guys, I have something to tell you..."
They looked at me curiously.
"I can't tell you..... it's a bit hard to explain. I'll show you first."
I changed to my normal/ half fox self. I looked at everyone. To say they were shocked was an understatement. I then proceeded in my demonstration calling my Fox parents. I signalled them to change and they appeared in their korma/ half fox form. Now, everyone here was dumbstruck. Some even fell off their chair!!! Kurama appeared (yes he went back into my mind after some time and just made an appearance) and started laughing.

"Well...... this is Kurama. Aka, the 9 Tail Fox. When I left 2 years Avon, he told me about a place that no humans live in. We went over there and there were animals in human form. They welcomed me and I wanted to stay but no human can survive there for more than 2-3 days because the forest attacks them. So, Kurama gave me his blood and performed a ritual turning me into a half fox. My parents came later on and they to decided to do the ritual. So, well, we aren't humans anymore....."
Sasuke was surprisingly the first one to recover from his shock. (Oh yeah! Forgot to mention Ibiki is here too!). He then said, "Doesn't matter wether you are half fox or not. You are still you, Naruto~". I could feel my face heat up. "T-Thanks..." I manage to say. Everyone in the house agreed.

We all had great fun that evening, the animals occasionally popping up to see me. SASUKE ACCEPTED ME!!! OMG YESSS!!! Wait, aren't I too happy about this. Well, whatever. Let's just have fun now!!!

And maybe visit the people that tormented me when I lived in this village~~~~😈

Done!!!
Sorry, I have been experiencing Writers Block and Yaoi fandom!!! YAOI FOR LIFE!!!!!!
Ja nee!!!